Search results

1. habberdasher

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

I’m thinking Thursday looks okay thank goodness for leap year
  2. habberdasher

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

I’m sorry to post that twice sure reads to me like no wild chinook after the 29th ???
  3. habberdasher

2023 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

I went out yesterday too beautiful day I was late getting on the water so probably only had an hour and a half on the flats just one 44 cm that might have become breakfast if he was 1 cm bigger having too much room on my license. Got one nice duny in a short soak at willows
  4. habberdasher

Hope you didn’t find it the hard way 😖 Looks like a perfect day should I get off my butt and go to the flats?
  5. habberdasher

2023 Sidney Reports

Thanks are either of the First Nations ramps accessible?
  6. habberdasher

2023 Sidney Reports

Thanks for the report I wonder where you launched I grew up with a Deep Cove cabin and would love to pran an fish there again
  7. habberdasher

Sooke, Waterfront, Constance, Flats, Gap?

My wife made up my mind as she needs a marketplace purchase picked up in Sooke Please let me know when the feeders arrive on the flats I have lots of room on my license
  8. habberdasher

Sooke, Waterfront, Constance, Flats, Gap?

I’m taking out two young men tomorrow one from Sweden and would love them to experience “the tug is the Drug” where should I go?
  9. habberdasher

2023 Sooke Reports

Thanks for the report Tom, tight lines Tsquared too (also)
  10. habberdasher

2023 Sooke Reports

Thanks for the info
  11. habberdasher

2023 Sooke Reports

Following, I am hoping to get out with my grandson and his Swedish cousin Sunday so far weather is looking good are there a few coho still around
  12. habberdasher

2023 Sooke Reports

Thanks having caught it in 350 feet and forty feet on the rigger I just assumed it was a Coho next time I will take a better look
  13. habberdasher

2023 Sooke Reports

Out 10:30 -3:30 nice hatch right off the bat in 300 ft off Church then a very long quiet time then from about 2 on three more cohos ended with two hatch and two wild. AP spoon was Three and Coho killer one
  14. habberdasher

Thanks for the report Mark I was thinking of getting my boat dirty tomorrow now I might just work on the honey do list
  15. habberdasher

May marked fishery

So many Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this happen. When I read about it I thought I had been dreaming! Time to get my boat out of moth balls BTW there’s lots of room on the flats. I noticed yesterday many cars parked in the trailer parking at Cattle Point that might be a problem...
  16. habberdasher

Vacuum Sealer Recommendations

I saw the foodsaver yesterday at Costco I think it was 40$ off about 130ish I have over about ten years had two brake which they replaced
  17. habberdasher

Favourite/Best Fillet Knife

I won this in a golf tournament in the 70ies It’s been a long time friend ever since just yesterday I skinned some salmon for my wife to make salmon Wellington
  18. habberdasher

2022 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

People are launching a the other ramp
  19. habberdasher

anybody fishing the flats now November 17

Good question, following
Back