Search results

1. SSwilson92

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I had this recently where the boat wouldn't even start when I got there.. I found out after arriving the photos were 8 years old as well, a complete mis representation of what I thought I was going to pick up. It looked awesome in the photos and just tortured in person. Straight neglect. Ferry...
  2. SSwilson92

Best of luck to all...

All for buying and selling boats but don't complain about "covid tax" and then try and rip boats and re sell them. Especially when you got people farming leads for you on a public forum. bit offside if you ask me
  3. SSwilson92

WTB Garmin ECHOMAPcv Head Unit

Found a nice refurbished 64CV Plus on ebay, ordered it on Tuesday last week and with priority shipping I had it Friday afternoon. Plug and play into my exisiting power and transducer as i had hoped. Tried out this weekend it's awesome. Couldn't be happier. Thanks for the suggestion, Ebay was the...
  4. SSwilson92

WTB Garmin ECHOMAPcv Head Unit

I am looking to buy a echomapCV 6 or 7 inch I currently have the 45cv but the screen on the head unit doesn't work. I have tried adjusting the backlight settings to no avail. I have the GT20 transducer that I would like to keep on the boat so i'm looking for something compatible with that...
  5. SSwilson92

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Leaders tied, bait brining, beers chilling. Good luck all catch em up
  6. SSwilson92

Productive morning in Active yesterday. Big guy hit like a bus and started peeling long line right away. Kept the 2nd rod down as my girlfriend was navigating boats and the heavy tide rip on the wheel when 15 minutes into the fight the second rod went off and we were doubled up. Playing the fish...
  7. SSwilson92

2020 Gulf Island Reports

I am well acquainted with the regs. 17-1 17-2 and 17-3 look to be open for slot to me and the restrictions on the ladder are non-retention not closed from what I can tell so thanks for the input I guess?
  8. SSwilson92

2020 Gulf Island Reports

Heading up to Galiano for a few days at the end of the week and would like to try inside the islands for springs or coho. Fished the outside of polier plenty but not never really inside and was hoping to get some basic tacks to show the girlfriend the islands a bit whilst fishing :cool: Thrasher...
  9. SSwilson92

Are many guys fishing Thrasher right now? I staying on Galiano for a few nights at the end of the week and have never fished up there before. Regs state you can start fishing part way up valdez out of the RCA so Im thinking may as well head right to Thrasher. Also, I've heard some guys mention...
  10. SSwilson92

What to expect in Egmont?

Hey if your still up there try trolling right off egmont Pt. Get close to bottom and you can pick up Lings and maybe a spring if you're lucky. Careful with cannonballs tho :eek: couple big pinnacles
  11. SSwilson92

2020 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Stayed/Fished Nootka Sound from July 16-22. Lots of fish inside from 17-24lbs. Morning bight at first light was on fire almost every morning. Had favourable slack tides for the morning which always helps. Mid day tide change produced as well as the evening. As mentioned earlier the water temp...
  12. SSwilson92

2020 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Heading up the 16-22 can't wait! Will try and report while there but for sure when back. Staying at Moutcha Bay. 18 foot Searay Laguna and 27 foot whaler CC. Cheers!
  13. SSwilson92

I'm looking to buy a used 18-21' foot silverstreak

This is one of my buddies boats. He takes care of his stuff. Wicked boat, caught lots of fish...
  14. SSwilson92

Drain Holes on deck of Malibu 20

Looking to make a couple holes in the deck of my new to me 1980 Malibu 20. Im thinking closer to the corners as there is one in the center already close to the transom. (Podded) Any reccomendations on where/what to use to water proof the exposed edges? Cheers
  15. SSwilson92

Lowrance HDS5 Gen 1

Thanks guys I realized the lcx104 doesn’t even have Ethernet port :( so it will not work for my application. Back to the drawing board..
  16. SSwilson92

ISO Older HDS-5

I am looking for a older Lowrance HDS unit with the ethernet port. Im running an older LCX112c and want to be able to share the transducer info to my rear helm for primarily sonar. Thanks!
  17. SSwilson92

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Productive weekend at Sandheads this weekend picked up a nice slab on Saturday and lost a few more. Yesterday, waited til the wind died down and headed out at 4 oclock and was an awesome evening. 3 good keepers in the boat, one released (healthy fish, clean release) and 3 long line releases with...
  18. SSwilson92

Canning smoked salmon question...

Is there any canning places in the lower mainland? I have never done it myself and don't have the pressure cooker etc. Eventually would like to get into it but would like to have someone show me first hand before I risk f*cking up my precious fish lol
  19. SSwilson92

2019 Sooke Reports

:rolleyes:
  20. SSwilson92

Anyone else not sleep before they go fishing?

Is anyone else not getting any work done before they go fishing on weekdays? Hahaha I got to admit I'm guilty of leaving at 3 (normal day 5) at least two days every week for the last month. The bosses seem to get it and I always make sure to bring them a little fish.. Kinda like hush money lol
Back