Search results

1. S

Prop pitch?

Im not refusing to check rpm, there aren't any cheap options that work with my honda other then a honda gauge itself for a few hundred dollars. Tiny tachs dont work with the honda 50. Just looking for experienced Great point
  2. S

Prop pitch?

Hey guys have a 50hp honda with the stock 13p 3 blade prop. No rpm gauge. Solo with gear it does 33mph 2 with gear it does 33mph 3 with gear it does 32mph 4 with gear it does 31mph Im guessing with small loss of speed i have room rpm wise to move up to a 14 or 15p? Also thinking of switching...
  3. S

Prop Fit?

Need to go up 2" in pitch from the current 12. Also want to got to SS and to 4 blades. Honda doesn't have many options
  4. S

Prop Fit?

Looking at the Trophy Sport Prop.
  5. S

Prop Fit?

I have a new 50hp Honda and was wanting to try a different prop...... I was looking at a Merc prop but was told by the Merc guys that Merc props don't fit Hondas until the 75hp and up...... Contacted Honda and they said a 13 spline prop from Merc will fit. Any help? Don't have a store close to...
  6. S

FS:::::Mercury 3oHP Power start tilt tiller

Selling my 3o Merc to re-power my rig. 2o14 purchased in 2o16 Located in the Shuswap $4250 More info on Kijiji link or PM for more info https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/kamloops/mercury-30hp/1295955374?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
  7. S

lund ssv16

Thanks for the reply. As you stated its great the way it is solo/2 person boat but with family wanting to go out more and more its a bit under-gunned on the big lakes. We only ever fish two rods so having 3-5 poeple (family) in it is not a big deal for space and getting a new boat is out of the...
  8. S

lund ssv16

I currently have a SSV16 with a 30hp Merc. The 30 is fine solo but am finding I'm having 2-3 people on it more and more and the 30 is under powered for that load. I'm going to repower it with a 40 but see that the Honda 50 is the same weight as the 40 (216lbs) so I'm thinking for an extra$500...
  9. S

LEH's are out, whatch ya get?

3 out of 4 for myself........ Usually get 2 or 3 every year. Just have to put in for the harder to get to areas or areas far from home.
  10. S

Another day on the Shuswap

Usually sight cast as well but with the high water as you said and low salmon run last year its been more of a trolling fishery for myself. Not too worried about giving away any secrets spots or gear ect..... as I don't think the lake is a secret. Most places I fish I'm the only boat around and...
  11. S

Have heard of a few in the low teens caught but nothing in the 20s. Would have been cool to see. I'm sure there are still a few 20+ still swimming around. maybe one day.......
  12. S

Another video of some nice Shu rainbows
  13. S

Solo Doubleheader Trout

The old man caught a beauty!
  14. S

Smoked salmon brown sugar/course salt ratio?

Started using a 7:1 sugar/salt ratio with no rinse. Been the best ratio I have used and the fish is never too salty. I also switched from just using dark brown sugar to adding some maple syrup and honey to my sugar part.
  15. S

Lund SSV

A quick video of the finished boat
  16. S

Lund SSV

Seafever, what prop are you running on your Merc?
  17. S

Lund SSV

Good looking boat! Like what you have done. I thought I was the only crazy one to have a kicker on a small boat. I just filmed a final video of all my mods. Will have it up on youtube in the next day or so.
  18. S

Solo Doubleheader Trout

Had another great day on the lake. Here is a quick teaser of my latest video. The entire video will be out next week............ Thanks!
Back