Search results

1. TomicTime

FN0294 FishingBC App Catch Log will now Sync to Your License and is a Valid Record, even when Offline

Great improvement! hopefully, the fish ID can be improved… a bit….
  2. TomicTime

Your Favorite Made In Canada or USA Salmon Plugs.

Flat water, North of Nootka, Plankton bloom….hungry fish, aluminum tub…. can hardly wait to do it all again….
  3. TomicTime

I probably need to do the same…..
  4. TomicTime

Centre Cabin walk around vs. Centre Console

Thanks for mention of my North River 28 x 9’6” . The hull design heritage is Almar. It is not a light boat but it was engineered by Aerospace engineer. Buddy in Oregon built / runs a Cope - excellent boat. i have a build thread on ifish …titled Build It…. Boat summers in Tahsis and i run it up...
  5. TomicTime

i may have… a problem……
  6. TomicTime

Sage CT 3106

and the notch…
  7. TomicTime

Ideas wanted for new tackle stations/storage inside the cabin

i don’t fish it like this… rod rack is for locking storage while i’m reloading between trips…
  8. TomicTime

Halibut and ground-pounders get a dedicated box in the bow….
  9. TomicTime

I opted for a series of ten plastic boxes, 5 of the most used stack under the ” desk “ / work table…
  10. TomicTime

Zebellos August 2024, What can you tell me about it?

Fished Z many years then switched to Tahsis. When we fished it the fuel, government dock and importantly salt ice operation were all well run and maintained. The road is about a tie…. The run to pin is about 5 miles less… Infrastructure in Z is significantly less IF ( when ) you have a boat...
  11. TomicTime

4 downrigger spacing

Sox and the highway are exceptions…..
  12. TomicTime

4 downrigger spacing

Easy…. but in the surfline where the fun fish live…. 17-23 on the rigger…. why ?
  13. TomicTime

LAPEROUSE. PART VII. Laperouse

great write up……a lot of mean water between the Sound and points above Shearwater…. good on ya
  14. TomicTime

2023 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Fished Espy last week…. sparse at beach, fish out at 270’ w 120’ plus on the wire….lots of Pinks…. Managed to tub out on Springs and get close on Coho and Ling…
  15. TomicTime

we put in some days last week pulling spoons and sparse mylar flys from Mcquarie to Magic at Ferrer, even a run thru Sandstone. Final Tally was 12 Springs, 5 Coho, 4 Lings and 2 Hali. Lots of wind and full moon tides. Ferrer held fish outside. As others mentioned 110-150’ off Tatchu good but...
  16. TomicTime

thanks ! for the reports ;-) be there in 5 daze…… counting down…..
  17. TomicTime

Bragging Rights Photo Op

6’ 7” Nephew with his first Spring… as he said after ; Definitely NOT a Lake Erie Walleye “…
Back