Search results

1. Unclebud

Lets talk transducers...

I was told today that Lowrance does not recommend a thru hull on a aluminum boat? I have a Airmar Chirp on my King 3025 and have had Zero issues. I am rigging up a smaller aluminum , and looking at all options? Will be running lowrance or Simrad head unit.
  2. Unclebud

New krippled spoons

Most people who come fishing with the wife and I can’t believe how much fishing tackle I have! I’m convinced tackle is made for the fisherman, and NOT the fish!!
  3. Unclebud

Black Friday Deals

Had nothing but grief with Harbour Chandler. I just love dealing with “ snotty” managers!
  4. Unclebud

And so it begins....

Congrats!! I had a long hard look at a used Jaxon Craft CC few years ago, but sat on my hands too long! The boats are very well made, and would not hesitate again! Keep us posted with photos on the build and final product!! Cheers!!
  5. Unclebud

Campgrounds in Kitimat

There are several places in Kitimat to camp. One being Ridley park which has some electrical sites, but most are none power. This facility is operated by the District of Kitimat and has great shower facilities as well as freezer space for your fish. Only problem is you cannot book sites. The...
  6. Unclebud

Lowrance radar overlay problem

Well it just so happens to have been my same problem last year. I spent all last summer dodging land and boaters because my radar wouldn’t work. Talked with both dealer and Lowrance many times and they had no clue other than to say....” have you downloaded the latest update”.... duh!!! Anyways...
  7. Unclebud

Pot Puller Opinion..

Thanks Fog Ducker! On order as we speak.
  8. Unclebud

Pot Puller Opinion..

Thanks you all for your input! Looks like Brutus wins the day.
  9. Unclebud

Pot Puller Opinion..

I am looking to upgrade my Pot Puller. Considering a “ Big Kahuna”. Any thoughts?
  10. Unclebud

Different style prawn trap.

Do you have a few more photos? , and did you make them?
  11. Unclebud

Installing Auxiliary Fuel/Water Filters

I wasn't aware of Merc recommending no extra filters! Wondering if this voids warranty? I must research!! Thanks for the info mbowers!
  12. Unclebud

Thanks, bones and no more photos are needed. I think trophywife had a good idea. I will post a few photos when the jobs done!
  13. Unclebud

Thanks for the info! Don't believe I have room below fish box, and would like to stay away from electrical if possible. Bones do you have photos as to how yours are rigged?
  14. Unclebud

Looking for comments on installing extra fuel/water filters on my Kingfisher. I have 2-200 hp Verados main engines. Any suggestions or ideas on where to install. Outside transom?
Back