Search results

1. Viking

Charter recommendations on the island

I have some free time beginning of June. I plan on visiting Mom on the island. She really wants to get out fishing and thought I'd book a charter. With the ridiculous restrictions we are now faced with, which area or outfit would you smart folk recommend. Within a few hours of Nanimo would be...
  2. Viking

Sept 1 opener

So let's get a conversation going on what you plan to fish sept 1. My idea is to, try for 2 socks (provided it opens, which it probably wont) then switch to the meat show and target Chinook. Or do you just leave the sockeye gear out and hope a chin takes it? I'll be out every day day and...
  3. Viking

Kicker id

My dad recently passed away from a sudden heart attack and I have inherited this kicker. It has no name plate. No serial tag or anything to give me a clue. I showed my cousin Doug the pictures (works at lordship). He said not a johnson, envinrude or yamaha from what he can tell. Possibly a old...
  4. Viking

Nicomekl river

Went out with 5 year old casting crocs. No luck yet. The fish are starting to show though. Jumpers. He'll get a coho soon.
  5. Viking

Daiwa 275 trolling?

I just picked up a good condition daiwa 275. 20 bucks. What is everyone's experience with these old reels? Is the drag strong enough for trolling? I normally run m-ones. Cool to have some vintage stuff!
Back