Search results

1. Viking

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Desmith not looking so good. Big rebounds. Soft first goal. We need some shots to hit the net ffs. How did petterson miss that wide open net!This sucks
  2. Viking

Canucks 2023-2024 season

They are saying it's not the same injury, so that's a relief. But questionable for the rest of the series is definitely concerning. Just our luck.
  3. Viking

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Wait, did someone remove the command bridge and realize they made a huge mistake? Haha nevermind, I like it
  4. Viking

Love these boats. Hard to find locally
  5. Viking

Charter recommendations on the island

Well I booked John with Tonquin charters (highly recommended). June 18th hopefully the squid spawn is underway. Thanks for the feedback and responses. Sfbc for the win again.
  6. Viking

So Tofinocharters would be highly recommended?
  7. Viking

I have some free time beginning of June. I plan on visiting Mom on the island. She really wants to get out fishing and thought I'd book a charter. With the ridiculous restrictions we are now faced with, which area or outfit would you smart folk recommend. Within a few hours of Nanimo would be...
  8. Viking

Oil Sampling for my 3 cyl Diesel

Change the injector orings and crush washers to start. Re install with new hold down bolts. Super cheap and likely over due anyway. Could even think about new injectors if they aren't too pricey. Lube with clean engine oil. Run it and see. I'd start with the cheapest first. Failure to that...
  9. Viking

17 foot tinner salt water fishing

Ask a friend to join you. Setting gear and driving at the same time can be difficult at times even for experienced fishermen. Build your confidence by staying around the mile markers and bell bouy. A nw wind will be uncomfortable vs a southerly. Winter fishing can also be very cold, be...
  10. Viking

Commander 26 Re Build

Trim half the height off the bridge. Leave it as storage. Still have some type of seating cause it is nice up there on anchor. Have the second helm at the back. Thats what I'd do.
  11. Viking

Probably not @Stizzla approved
  12. Viking

Fuel schematic/design help

Has he checked the anti siphon valve? I've had problems with them before.
  13. Viking

Really depends on what the engines are rated at. A 250 hp 5.9 could easily go 10 to 20 thousand hrs. A 380hp to 500 ish much less of course. At my work I see 6.7's go 30000hrs, 8.3's 45000 hrs, 8.9's 25000 hrs and m11 s go 40000 hrs no problem. These are all off highway. The tolly i posted...
  14. Viking

Mothership twin cummins just broke in. Seems like alot of value here compared to a 40 ft bayliner lol. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/678375937724937/?mibextid=dXMIcH
  15. Viking

How to Sell for a good price (IMHO)

When I sell something, I like to go to the buyers bank with them and be there when they withdrawl the cashiers cheque/money order. This way I know its real. Never had any push back from any buyer. If they did, they can hit the road. Sounds like you did the same.
  16. Viking

2023 Nanaimo Reports

Keep in mind, the deeper you go, colours arnt colors anymore.
  17. Viking

First time smoking salmon

I recently tried putting chille flakes in the brine. I really liked it! 4 cups brown sugar, 3/4 cup salt, 3 cloves garlic, 1 cup real maple syrup, 4 cups water, onion powder, chille flakes. 48 hr brine. 24 hr dry in fridge on racks. 10 to 12 hr smoke in little chief ( not very hot) Experiment...
  18. Viking

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Sh yesterday, 5 springs, 3 hatch coho, 30 plus pinks lol. 2 of our springs were red, 3 white. Water was like a lake
  19. Viking

COST OF 100 HOUR MAINTENANCE

4x 300 with a trolling motor in between. That should do it but have to ask the stizzz
  20. Viking

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Last year was no slot. Should be the same. I bet the regs get updated night before
Back