Search results

1. saddlemaker

Stearing failure.

Had a sudden and complete failure of a seastar nfb cable steering system. Appears that the cable completely broke inside. No warning.....On a 19 foot with a suz 115hp. Thankfully on a lake 300 yards from the boat launch and not next month in quatsino sound... Probably replace with...
  2. saddlemaker

Where to go for may longweekend.

I have promised a grandson a fishing/ boating tripfor thursday through sun however that includes some travel time (from merritt). Was thinking pender harbour to save on time and the longer ferry rides. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We can sleep on the boat (cramped,but should make some...
  3. saddlemaker

70 hp Suzuki/Johnson. 2002

Just started after sitting for3 years I have no idea of hours . Suzulli controls but no cables. Not sure what it's worth. 1000$ ?? if your interested let me know. Andy text at 250g315g5644
  4. saddlemaker

help with weather forecasts.? water conditions?

As a rookie I am planning on a couple of days of fishing... Sandheads .. looking at this weeks forecasts . how do they usually relate to water conditions.. Which days would you plan toward? Today Tonight and Monday. Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 Monday...
  5. saddlemaker

my project

I thought some of you may like to see some pics of our boat that i made over the last while. Got it in some lakes last year and now getting rigged for salt water . Just installed two scotty downriggers, vhf radio, I am hoping to chase some salmon with this summer. It is 19 'long and...
Back