Search results

1. bigbuzz

(Re)painting lures - what type of paint?

If you want glitter type sparkles on your jigs, the dollar store has assorted colors of glitter, apply some clear nail polish and sprinkle the flakes onto it. I use epoxy and apply the glitter on to it while wet. I airbrush acrylic paint onto bullseye primer and layer various colors.
  2. bigbuzz

Glow paint doesn't effect the regular acrylic paint. I have been applying clear epoxy to reduce chipping and scratches. It helps but they do get chewed up some.
  3. bigbuzz

4 oz and 8 oz salmon jigs

Please delete
  4. bigbuzz

Salmon jigs 4,6,8& 10 oz

Various colours,10 oz - $10, 8 oz- $ 7.50, 6 oz - $6.50 and 4 oz - $5. Minimum order $30 pickup Campbell River. Add $1.00 for siwash hook and swivel.
  5. bigbuzz

The jigs are new cast jigs from my own moulds, premiered and air brushed. Have about 100 of various sizes. They work well.
  6. bigbuzz

I primer the lead with rustoleum, airbrush with acrylic paint and spray with clear lacquer(spray can)
  7. bigbuzz

Rods and Net

I'd buy them but I'm in Campbell River.
  8. bigbuzz

Bunch of tackle Sold

box of dink floats 2-3 dozen, Mustad wide gap hooks 1/0 box 50?, Eagle Claw 4/0 octopus barbless 34pcs, Lindy rigger extreme, bag of anchovy teaser heads(rhys Davis and others 30 or more, bunch of rubber worms various colours for steely rigs some larger ones as well, willow leaf trolling...
  9. bigbuzz

Seaguar Flourocarbon Leader for sale. - SOLD

That's more Line than I could use in my lifetime, the 100 yd spool would be nice if you decide to sell separately, Thanks Tom
  10. bigbuzz

Seaguar Flourocarbon Leader for sale. - SOLD

I'm in willow point and would like some of the 40# Seagaur.
  11. bigbuzz

For Sale G-Loomis Surf Rod

I am interested, location?
  12. bigbuzz

4 oz and 8 oz salmon jigs

4 and 8 oz jigs for sale, green, blue and black patterns. Primer, air brush and lacquer finish. Marine grade wire(316 ss tig rod). Some with 7/0 siwash hooks(8 oz) and swivels. Some have green luminous paint around eyes. Pickup in Campbell River, minimum lots of 5. Prices are on pics.
  13. bigbuzz

HALIBUT / COD Jigging Rods and Reels

Would you sell the 7' telavera rod separately? Price? Thanks
  14. bigbuzz

Gardening pics, hacks, successes, and or failures

Pic of the garlic and strawberry beds
  15. bigbuzz

Fillet Knives

Lanyard is a good thing.
  16. bigbuzz

Fillet Knives

A pair of Lauri large fillet blanks(x50CrMoV15 stainless) highly polished, with stabilized maple burl scales, brass pins, guards and lanyard bushings, heavy leather sheathes. Polished to 3000 grit on belt grinder, buffed down to 1 micron diamond grit on wool wheel.$300 plus shipping for the...
  17. bigbuzz

Hardy Cane Fly Rod Project deluxe Palakona

Got this year's ago with the intent of putting it together but didn't happen. 2 pcs rod looks to be 9', needs guides and appears that the tip was broken off at some time, about 2" short of original length. Two more top halves, shorter, lighter, they are complete with guides. No bushing. Includes...
Back