Search results

1. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Well 2 periods of solid hockey and the 2nd period last second goal gave Colorado all it needed to get McKinnon going. Miller line can’t do it all as outshot something like 17-3 in the third. Petey and Boeser start doing what you are paid to do and the rest forget about playing nice as the...
  2. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

This is exactly how Philadelphia’s defence mocked the Tampa Bay 3-1 trap. Did this for over a minute at the start of a game in Tampa Bay. Referee finally blew the whistle. The 3-1 trap for the Lightening brought them tons of success but again as mentioned very difficult to watch. Should be...
  3. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Had a chance to watch the Ducks game this morning. Not sure if the score flattered the Ducks or not but a couple of grade A misses and the absent of MacTavish and Carlsson was the difference. The sooner Soucy and Joshua return to the lineup this indifferent play I hope will be over with. On...
  4. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Petey had gone missing lately and most likely this was a major distraction with all the media crap going on. Actually the media may have helped in the end with the trade speculation with Carolina or JR/PA are smart dudes. My takeaway, a lot of money, play to it Petey and you are fine. Management...
  5. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Agree mostly about your Petey comments as he does disappear but at the same time he is considered a top 6 center in the league. Really tough to replace and let’s face it he necessarily hasn’t had top end support on his line. The Lotto line as a winger is where the best fit is in my opinion...
  6. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Great come back, outstanding 3rd. Brock does squat all night and sure enough gets 2 goals. LOL. What’s with the green guys with the box of waffles?
  7. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Miller is playing his heart out , Petey and Brock are not and players playing up the lineup is killing them. Absolutely no net presence, easy coverage for Boston who are so sound positionally. Load up the Lotto line for the 3rd and see what that brings. Still hoping but….. Bains is at this...
  8. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Missed the game today and thankful for that.Caught the PVR highlights and while the Canucks imploded with 4-3 on 5’s the 2nd penalties I must say were justified.Miller line early had success against the Wild’s number 1 line but with home ice advantage and a last change correction the Wild found...
  9. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

This schedule is somewhat ridiculous and a telling story of what’s ahead. Back east with 5 games in 8 days, travel back home for 2 games, no rest or extended practise time, travel day, head to a nooner in Minny with a back to back in Colorado and finish up in Seattle. 3 games in 4 days. Then...
  10. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Tough loss tonight as I thought the Canucks overall were the better team although they sagged in the 3rd. Winnipeg has had the Canucks number for a while now and the substandard referring didn’t help. At least they made the embellishment call on Scheifele/Miller hit. Canucks PP again tonight was...
  11. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Now that the Leafs Reilly suspension has finally been announced the Toronto circus can get on with far more important news like off the couch Phil Kessel was spotted in Abbotsford. Lol Hope that can finish out this trip with a Chicago win. Schedule is brutal as travel day tomorrow and then take...
  12. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Good comments Gillivanter now that I have a few moments to reflect on the trade. Alvin has balls for sure and I must think with this many assets moving he hopefully has had good communication with Lindholms agent about resigning in Vancouver. Another good point is insurance against EP40 not...
  13. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Canucks trade Kuzmenko, 2024 first, Hunter Bruzstewicz, Jumro and a 2024 4th for Calgary’s Elias LINDHOLM. Man that’s a lot of assets for a UFA. Better know what they are doing on getting LINDHOLM resigned. LINDHOLM solid player on a down year . I hate giving up firsts but hopefully a very late...
  14. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Announced this morning that 5 members of Canada‘s 2018 World Junior Team are to surrender to London police authorities.Individuals not named but interesting that Dillion Dube and Carter Hart have both been granted leave of absences from their teams. Nasty stuff and the outcome doesn’t look good.
  15. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Totally agree so I am of the opinion to enjoy the ride and not jinx what’s going on here. My little nuances keep me in check as at times I keep seeing warts that remind me of past failures.
  16. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Agree for sure and it’s coming very clear to me that moving 3rd/ 4th line players up the lineup really was evident last night. No puck luck, missed opportunities and Brock needs to show up soon as he is skating in sand again. Kuz‘s (34 goals 2022) has to be in the lineup as the 2 AHL players do...
  17. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Totally agree, Torts system if they keep it up will be a tough match in the playoffs. Can’t see them not being there.
  18. Drink

Canucks 2023-2024 season

I guess that’s what turkey does to you. Tough game for Brock and Zadorov. Miller to. Seems like teams are adjusting as Hughes at times is starting to losing the blue Line. When Sousy returns hopefully Myers meets the bleachers as in my opinion Juulsen is outplaying him. Time to regroup and after...
  19. Drink

World Juniors 2024

Watching the Swedes this afternoon with interest in the Canucks prospect’s. My take so far is Pettersson LD is a big boy who can skate and at 6’4 200lbs reminds me a lot of Edler. Top end prospect in my opinion who today is playing in all situations. Willander RD another big boy who can skate...
  20. Drink

How to refinish my filleting board

Even better, turn it upside down. 🙃
Back