Search results

1. Randy waugh

spooling up a new MR3????

So islander says you don't need backing but I was going to load it up with some anyway And I wanted to try something new I always use the hiviz 30#big game green What's new out there?
  2. Randy waugh

Crab bait....

All right guys I've bin dicking around with different bait pellets, rocket fuel **** in a bottle but I'm finding salmon is best I put the guts & bellys in the bait jar to last longer and the spines & heads in the basket Any other bright ideas???
  3. Randy waugh

Looking for accommodation in port hardy in August

anyone know of accommodation in hardy in August 7-11 I've never bin Family of 4
  4. Randy waugh

Halibut/lingcod reel

hey guys I'm just considering getting a new Bottom fish reel for jigging would like to budget under 300 I'm leaning towards the shimano Tr2000ld Charter special any of you guys running these?
  5. Randy waugh

Tangled up in the turns.....

Looking for tips to prevent tangle up in the turns I have a 16' Lund pro sport with a 85" beem I'm running 30" booms and was just considering getting 60" booms to help prevent this problem I normally run the same depths maybe this is my problem just the main lines tangle up not the cannon...
Back