Search results

1. T

Chilliwack lake

Do you have to pay to enter the park or to use boat launch to go fishing.
  2. T

Sausage recipe

Chourico?
  3. T

Fish sausage

Anyone make salmon or cod or mixed seafood sausage?
  4. T

Bradley replacement parts

I have a digital Bradley smoker any one know where I can get the door gasket replacement from
  5. T

Achilles Hypalon Inflatable Tender

What’s the new price
  6. T

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Any thoughts on the arima ? I’m curios.
  7. T

2 Single Action Reels 4 Sale

Email me a pic I’m in Coquitlam so I can pick up
  8. T

Broken trailer light by others

I was alone and there was three of them. Even though people around i didn’t feel that was an option.
  9. T

Broken trailer light by others

I was weighting in-line with trailer to retrieve boat a group of young people behind me with boat attached weighting to launch. Slow moving line they run into my trailer breaking my lights. I get out as well as the driver and occupants. I ask if he was willing to pay for replacement. He told me...
  10. T

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Is it worth throwing a crab trap in thinking of hitting ambleside in am
  11. T

Looking for electric motor.

Looking for electric trolling motor to use on a sixteen foot Kalamath (aluminum) boat. No idea how big I need to troll. any input on battery life etc would be great
  12. T

Fish processing

Yes test fits
  13. T

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Nobody has a comment about this one I may be interested but would like some input.
  14. T

Fish processing

Going to thasis in a couple weeks would like to know if there is a place To can drop off fish to be vacuum packed around Vancouver. I live in Coquitlam.
  15. T

Boat Launches Open/Closed

Here is a good one port moody is thinking of charging a reservation fee on top of the launch cost. To pay for the city’s expenses to monitor it. It’s more than the cost to launch you’re boat. Don’t think I’m paying $50.
  16. T

Boat Launches Open/Closed

Not happy about the way rocky point is open I live ten min away and can’t use b/c I live in Coquitlam. Anyone know how much a season pass is.
  17. T

chilliwack lake

Is boat launch open?
Back