Search results

1. Fitzy

2020 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

Any advice for halibut jogging in the work channel area. Not sure where halibut Hope is but I’ve been skunked with Hali in the are a 3 times. 12 dog sharks last time at Boston islands . Thanks for any advice.
  2. Fitzy

2019 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Heading up to the Tahsis area. Never fished the area. Anyone have any pointers of where to try or local spots? also is the 80cm a lot size in affect around the area? Any good jigging areas other than out in the Open? I know it’s a lot to ask but only around for a couple days and hoping to make...
  3. Fitzy

2019 Sooke Reports

Is area 20 sooke non retention for chinook all season? Fish B.C. app says till July 31 2020.
  4. Fitzy

2019 Port Hardy Reports

Anyone have some pointer for areas the north end of the island near nawitti bar area 12-14? Best areas etc thanks
  5. Fitzy

2019 Port Hardy Reports

Sounds like a great trip
  6. Fitzy

2019 Port Hardy Reports

Anyone willing to pass on some hali spots around the hardy or north area please PM me. I am Making the trip up from Sidney with a buddy for a couple days and haven’t fished the area much. Thought I would check in and see if I could get some tips. I know people usually hold these spots tight but...
  7. Fitzy

2018 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Awesome thanks for the detailed info. I am hoping to get the boat out for some winter springs soon. This weather has been nasty lately but would love to make the run down there. The gulf island hasn’t had much action lately.
  8. Fitzy

When you say the flats do you mean constanance bank? I’m new to the area and from he gulf islands so I’m not sure of all the spots over there. Great work on the catch btw.
  9. Fitzy

2018 Pender Bluffs

Saw a few boats out at the bluffs today anyone having luck?
  10. Fitzy

2018 Sidney Reports

Does it matter. Nice fish.
  11. Fitzy

2018 Sidney Reports

Jigging off of darcy today with nothing but a bite. Anyone else had any luck out there?
  12. Fitzy

Well in all fairness we need to determine how close he was too your spot. But to determine that we need to know where that spot was so feel free to share where that spot is so we can make an accurate assumption. Lat and Longs work lol
  13. Fitzy

Thanks for the heads up Seems like they are catching some out there
  14. Fitzy

Are you guys having success for hali around Albert head area or out at constanance back. Gonna try heading out tomorrow for the first time. I tired constanance last year and got skunked
  15. Fitzy

2017 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

We were fishing bait. Salmon bellies. We didn't even have much for dog sharks on the bank. Only 1 but got a few more over at discovery When do those pests go away? Are halo in the deeper waters this time of year?
  16. Fitzy

2017 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Hey guys took the long trip out to constanance bank today. Was out nice and early. It was a bit choppy but had great wind vs current for a good drift. Not a single bite. NADDA. We fished it 4 hrs and no luck. Went off to discovery for 2 more hours and was luck to get a legal ling. was a bit...
  17. Fitzy

2017 Pender Bluffs

2 springs 12/14 today down at 70 ft. They are very sparatic among the pinks. Early morning troll
  18. Fitzy

2017 Pender Bluffs

Was out first thing yesterday. Brought in 5 pinks lost 3 but not a single spring. Fishing pretty much all day. What depths are the springs at. I threw everything down, 4 rods, hoochies, chovies, cut plug herring, spoons,
  19. Fitzy

2017 Central Coast Reports

I'm making the trip from hardy to Dawson's landing early aug 3rd. Not going to haiki but if your looking for someone to cross with I'll be going.
  20. Fitzy

2017 Gulf Island Reports

Fished collision Sunday for low slack. 12# spring at the mouth of active. 120 ft on a choice with green teaser and green/white flasher. Nothing else excpect a dog shark. Finally first fish of the season
Back