Search results

1. B

Win $20,000 in Gold & Support The Sooke Chinook Sea Pen Project

Is this tax deductable ?? love to put all my yearly contributions here !!
  2. B

Old g loomis mooching rods

Any one have old ones they want to part with ??
  3. B

Win $20,000 in Gold & Support The Sooke Chinook Sea Pen Project

How will i hide a gold bar from my wife ?? and does Trotac accept gold lol !!
  4. B

Blue Islander TR3

Im late lol have you sold this ?
  5. B

Blue Islander TR3

dumb question !!! have you noticed anything different than an mr3 ???? is it lighter ?? thanks
  6. B

2020 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

i might be wrong but the tides last week were not for hali s !!!! maybe just the turn if you are really experienced !! but seemed way too hot !!!! let me know please
  7. B

Are trap buoys without names free game?

always label mine but still get stolen
  8. B

Are trap buoys without names free game?

leave them alone !!!!! some guy pulls up and your taking his trap your going to be in big trouble !!! you may think your doing the right thing but if i caught someone with my traps it would not be pretty !! ive had alot stolen
  9. B

My buddy Ted Hanson

Sad to report my good friend Ted Hanson has suffered a serious stroke on the weekend and is in pretty bad shape !! Teds alife long fisherman on the south coast and barkley sound his whole life ! Ted was also a tireless volunteer at the goldstream and nitnat hatcheries on the coast for many...
  10. B

Chinook 2020

We - fisherman at the recreational level are in big trouble ! period - hate to admit it but we are at the bottom of the food chain in the salmon world !! may sound crazy but i think we would be better off getting the Bloc Quebecois to help us fight for our rights to fish !! Liberals...
  11. B

Octuna in San Diego

OUCH !!!!!!!!!
  12. B

Octuna in San Diego

Christ he s a monster !!!! fish are big too lol
  13. B

2019 Campbell River Reports

Inside the boundary !!!! NICE !!!!!!! conservation yup !
  14. B

Octuna in San Diego

whats the limit for tuna ?? you can have
  15. B

A message from the Sport Fishing Institute. Everyone please read

if the liberals ndp or greens get in - there will be no fishing recreationally ! done !
  16. B

Another guilty POACHER

lol the only real thing funny about reading the fines pages are the last names of the criminals !!!! dong dang chang vingh loc zhang xue doc tran bongolon vue gou din bouh !!!!!!!
  17. B

Mark Pendleton

North coast cottages port hardy - cabins right on water nice /new/ clean /great deck and bbq -were going back and staying there for sure !!! right across from marina . That time of year you will probably have to run up to nahwiti bar to fish to get outside the fishing closure / that s what...
  18. B

2019 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

wow great posting !!!! lol