Search results

1. Stizzla

WTB SCOTTY 247 Dual rod holders

Just the twin black tubes on the downrigger plates. I’m in Victoria/Sidney Thanks!
  2. Stizzla

All Things COVID-19

Don’t forget about adult hockey. Stizz needs his dose of tucks again this Saturday ;)
  3. Stizzla

2020 Sooke Reports

Sometimes the whales find you. All you can do is turn everything off and enjoy the show.
  4. Stizzla

What is it with all these ads?

Again, pay the $5.00 per month. choose one: -It’s a fancy coffee from Starbucks -It’s a half of a pack of anchovies -It’s a coho killer in the sale bin at Trotac -it’s 1/20th of what I’m going to be paying @Aces because the Maple Leafs suck. -it’s 3 litres of gas which in a V8 truck is about...
  5. Stizzla

the popemobile is getting tired

Where is the fuel tank? If it’s in the stern and gets moved up front you may see some results.
  6. Stizzla

It’s only $5/ month. That’s 17 cents per day.
  7. Stizzla

Lowrance HDS 7 Carbon

I’ll check
  8. Stizzla

Dude!!! I was just getting some work done on my truck at the tint shop and I saw your boat outside. It looks magnificent!
  9. Stizzla

Lowrance HDS 7 Carbon

Would the transducer from a lowrance elite from a few years ago work with this?
  10. Stizzla

Tell Your Best Joke

So many crickets out tonight.
  11. Stizzla

Tell Your Best Joke

Lol good recovery
  12. Stizzla

Tell Your Best Joke

Let me just get my dictionary out here...
  13. Stizzla

Tell Your Best Joke

I made up this little gem this morning when I was clearing off my counter: Q: What do you call an anorexic rapper? A: A Skinny G
  14. Stizzla

Boat Paid Off!!

I forgot there was a third requirement. 1) awesome 2) hilarious 3) so bad at fishing that people pity you.
  15. Stizzla

Boat Paid Off!!

Another mid 30’s here. I think it’s a balance. If you just buy everything you want when you want it, it will come back to bite you in the ass. Especially for those who aren’t in the housing market. As far as vehiclesI bought a 2 year old $70k new truck for $40k and it still has 4 years of B2B...
  16. Stizzla

That’s exactly what YouTube does. Pay a fee and the ads go away.
  17. Stizzla

you shouldn’t have even built this with all the closures
  18. Stizzla

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

It worked! Although I’m not good with change, especially technologically, that’s a game changer!
  19. Stizzla

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Strange ad... he writes you shouldn’t buy this boat, instead buy something less than 12 years old. He also charges $100 per sea trial. https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/-Bayliner-Champion-1977_36798290.lite
  20. Stizzla

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Its Actually the second best ass posted tonight. I think I topped it in the bib pants thread in saltwater section.