Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

already got my offer in :) hope it works out for us fingers crossed!!!!!

Well fellow members :( it didn't happen I was second in line, i offered full price no haggling and ready to tow it monday, unfortunately the guy ahead of me bumped his price up and bought it for more than asking. I didn't even get a chance to counter :( sad because well lesson learned don't show your young kids what you want to buy, their grand visions of playing with the dinghy and cruising are gonna have to wait for the next right boat :( Worst part is we have been waiting for a slip for moorage at our boat club and finally we have the chance to take one and can't fill it with that boat. Ug.... sad sad sad, but I guess it's a sign we will have to be patient and another deal will pop up eventually.

Well fellow members :( it didn't happen I was second in line, i offered full price no haggling and ready to tow it monday, unfortunately the guy ahead of me bumped his price up and bought it for more than asking. I didn't even get a chance to counter :( sad because well lesson learned don't show your young kids what you want to buy, their grand visions of playing with the dinghy and cruising are gonna have to wait for the next right boat :( Worst part is we have been waiting for a slip for moorage at our boat club and finally we have the chance to take one and can't fill it with that boat. Ug.... sad sad sad, but I guess it's a sign we will have to be patient and another deal will pop up eventually.
Sorry for you! I know the feeling! There's always another deal around the corner though!

Saw that one this morning,absolutely love the lines of it,Ray Hunt design.A swept shear gets me every time.Not about to buy a 40+year old boat that needs repowering with 2 V8's any time soon though.
Absolutely gorgeous boat, for a 75 thats in steller shape. You can tell its been boathouse kept. Would almost take that over my 28 Bert :eek:

Dont feel too badly.. I think we were third in line lol. We have been looking for a 22' seasport (newer model) or 22' Skagit Orca for some time.. we were ready to cancel our vacation to ferry to vancouver yesterday to have a look. we responded by phone and email the day it was posted.. there's always another one somewhere :)

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/delta-beautiful-sea-sport-sportsman/7153402101.html

arjento- @bMcN has found you another one, even a one owner unit . looks pretty clean and easy to throw a dinghy on that roof as well. dont let the kids dreams slip away haha

by the way I am in now way affiliated with this boat
It looks like $10k more than the Skagit Orca that just sold for around $42k and it has older electronics, not quite as nice interior and a bit rough trailer. Not much to complain about tho - it's still a beautiful Seasport, just an older model and the Skagit Orca was a beauty and well priced.

Back