• 22 Sea Dory

• 22 Osprey

• 2120 Parker

• 20 Hourston

• 21 DV Steiger Craft

• 2o6 Double Eagle

Results are only viewable after voting.

EZZ70

Just wanted to do a bit of side line research, what manufactures produce or have produced a 20'ish enclosed heated cabin/pilothouse with a vberth for 2 persons, less than 23 feet?

622i Campion Sedan
215 Campion Sedan
21 Monaro
2101 Striper 1/2 Cabin
2301 Striper 1/2 Cabin
22 Sea Dory
22 Osprey
22 Skagit
2200 SeaSport
2120 Parker
20 Hourston
21 DV Steiger Craft
2o6 Double Eagle
21 Zeta
21 GlassPly
23 Hourston
20 Ironwood

Last edited:
Does trophy make anything smaller than a 24 with the alaska cabin? Good bang for your buck there.

Hey what happened to the 23ft Hourston. Lol you changed the rules.
GlassPly and I believe Zeta but don't have a picture of a enclosed cabin
imagesOFW5MIT4.jpg

20' ironwood - $75k without bulkhead or this one for $105k
00000_aB4MnUS9z4j_1200x900.jpg

I can fit no more in the pole, how long are the Zeta and Glassply?
Believe they are both 21Ft, but not totally sure Zeta had a 21Ft enclosed cabin or it was just a curtain or open back

Believe they are both 21Ft, but not totally sure Zeta had a 21Ft enclosed cabin or it was just a curtain or open back
Yep I just found them... thx

Anyone have knowledge and experience between SeaSport and Ospray 22'? Whats the diff...?

The Seasport and Osprey are both built by Nortwest marine industries in Washington state . They have website with all the specs..

Thx any RL experiences that ppl can comment?

The Seasport and Osprey are both built by Nortwest marine industries in Washington state . They have website with all the specs..

I believe that the brands used to be separate and then Northwest bought them and others and amalgamated production.

Thx any RL experiences that ppl can comment?

Get ahold of this guy "commuter boats" on TheHullTruth. He's posted a lot of firsthand info about Ospreys, including references to cabin roof waterleaks and problems with headliner.
https://www.thehulltruth.com/members/commuter-boats.html

Back