Legendary one & only "Snyder Built" 26' Hourston

I think this guy is a tire kicker, no deposit yet LOL

Get used to it..... people like to waste other people’s time..... can’t figure it out for the life of me.... seems to be a hobby I’m thinkin ???

I think this guy is a tire kicker, no deposit yet LOL
I’ve been in the process of selling a 250 etec for three months. I’ve accepted offers 5 times only to have people back out for crazy reasons or ghost me when they’re supposed to show up to buy it.

250 etec might push the Snyd-mobile?
Now I get a commission if someone buys both.

Why don’t you post the motor on here? People here are less sucky. (Except @Rain City )

250 etec might push the Snyd-mobile?
Now I get a commission if someone buys both.

Why don’t you post the motor on here? People here are less sucky. (Except @Rain City )

Great idea! Now anyone with a POD to go with...? Maybe we can build a community boat and split moneys. ;)

One stop shop! :cool:

I’ve been in the process of selling a 250 etec for three months. I’ve accepted offers 5 times only to have people back out for crazy reasons or ghost me when they’re supposed to show up to buy it.

Ya i get it, I guess a commitment don't mean much these days even for the younger gen X or Z or whatever :D.. lol. Port Alberni almost got another Hourston to add to the marina :p

Doesn't this sound good though, i was convinced...:rolleyes:
"Rob I’m a man of my word. I know I’m not an old timer but I work the old fashioned way and have my whole life."

Last edited:
Those who like to talk about their positive qualities are often lacking in exactly those areas. Just my experience.

Probably a good thing your labour of love will end up elsewhere.

We will be getting “move in ready” boats

Agreed :) but remember this:

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a good deal...

Back