Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That 22’ is very trailerable for a boat of that size and the owner has spent a lot to custom-fit for fishing and camping. Ironwood builds some of the cleanest welded boats but then I can’t think of spending $175k on a fishing boat knowing that divorce lawyers are even more expensive.

That 22’ is very trailerable for a boat of that size and the owner has spent a lot to custom-fit for fishing and camping. Ironwood builds some of the cleanest welded boats but then I can’t think of spending $175k on a fishing boat knowing that divorce lawyers are even more expensive.

Haha that's for sure on all accounts!

Wicked boat, if it was priced at 49k I'd be shooting it over to my friends. If it was a little more loaded I don't think they would be that far off on pricing. Love the other 2200 but it didn't have the second bed/table option that this one has and had what looked like a 120v fridge.
$3,000 is the difference it would take to let your friends know about it??? It’s just an asking price. I see no reason why $3,000 takes it off the table because you can always check it out and offer lower

This is pretty interesting to me. I'm curious why those motors only have so few hours given they're 17 years old...interesting choice to rig a new boat. The white ironwood at lgm is awesome I've drooled over that for years.

Bah ok got it on the age of the hull and motors...
Lions Gate or Lions Bay? The twin Honda is at Lions Bay right now I am sure, was just out there 2 nights ago and it is in a storage rack not undercover.

Lions Gate or Lions Bay? The twin Honda is at Lions Bay right now I am sure, was just out there 2 nights ago and it is in a storage rack not undercover.

It's a white hulled Ironwood WA at lions gate marina, I actually think there are more than one in storage there now. I'm actually out of there after 5 years, man it's pretty empty it seems so perhaps the Ironwood is gone now? It had a yellow accent stripe too.

Saw this at Reeds Point last week. Very clean boat but man, isn’t it pricey.

175k for what is basically a 20' boat (22 includes the extended transom), with no kicker, no radar, no cuddy, no 2nd station steering outside the cabin... Ironwood builds a sweet hull, but there is no way that's selling anytime soon. How long has that thing been on Craigslist now, a year, 18 months?

$3,000 is the difference it would take to let your friends know about it??? It’s just an asking price. I see no reason why $3,000 takes it off the table because you can always check it out and offer lower

Yeah, and @Aquaholic. I agree but the 1994 Seasport 2200 for $52,000 trailer, and electronics are really dated. So easy to be into a boat for another 30 grand in 2-3 year and you still have a boat worth 49k. I know people will question my math but it's based on upgrading and maintaining two 10 year old boats and doing it what I feel was on the cheap, no $125 an hour shop time. 94 was a good year but man that was a long time ago! Chatting with my bud today and will let him know about it.

Yeah, and @Aquaholic. I agree but the 1994 Seasport 2200 for $52,000 trailer, and electronics are really dated. So easy to be into a boat for another 30 grand in 2-3 year and you still have a boat worth 49k. I know people will question my math but it's based on upgrading and maintaining two 10 year old boats and doing it what I feel was on the cheap, no $125 an hour shop time. 94 was a good year but man that was a long time ago! Chatting with my bud today and will let him know about it.
94 was a good year? Are you a Rangers fan? No baseball that year either :(

Back