Protest/Rally outside Vancouver DFO Office July 6th 12 to 1:30 PM

cohochinook

PUBLIC FISHERY ALLIANCE RALLY FOR SUSTAINABLE FISHING ANNOUNCEMENT - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

This is a call to action. Join us and rally for your access to British Columbia’s sustainable public fisheries on Monday, July 6th from 12:00pm - 1:30pm outside the DFO office at 401 Burrard Street in Vancouver.

Where: 401 Burrard St, Vancouver BC
Date: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Time: Monday, July 6th

We need as much support as possible.

Please be mindful of social distancing as we are still dealing with the Covid-19 situation.

https://www.facebook.com/108665030783122/posts/151027333213558/

PFA Protest.jpg

Nightshift for me on the 6th but will definitely donate
This will likely be one of several events. The Monday was strategically chosen as the DFO office will be open, it is a good day for media attention, and we can capitalize on the downtown crowd that can join the rally on their lunch break. At the end of the day, we want and need pressure from not only people at the rally, but also media. We are hoping that a Monday event will accomplish that. We certainly see the concerns of a weekday event, a weekend date may follow.

Really good you are doing this. I will be in Bamfield or I would be there!! Its time for action and to have our rights back especially rec fishermen/women who bring pile and piles of money into our economy and small towns and are true conservationists

Back