FishingBC app problem?

Sideshow Bob

Anyone else having problems with the FishingBC app? The remount of the app looks great, with new features like weather. But I get error and crash messages when I try to access the regs. Sent an error report. Anyone know anything about this?

I have a problem with it too. It keeps telling me I can’t fish for Chinook close to home. I re-booted the phone, did the update checked everything. Still no go.

not sure where home is for you but pretty
much no chinook fishing up and down the coast right now, with exceptions to WCVI and Central coast.
Don’t rely on that app, go to the DFO website and search your region.

Mine was screwing up for the last couple weeks too. Nerds online told me to re-install and update, but it still wouldn't load the regs. Just checked now though and it's working fine, don't know what I did differently this time maybe they've fixed the bugs.

The App is an interesting and useful tool but guys need to remember that it is NOT a legal copy of the Regs or your Licence. You still need to be able to produce your licence and Fish recorded on the App are not considered to be recorded on Your Licence as required by law..

CRGreg

The App is an interesting and useful tool but guys need to remember that it is NOT a legal copy of the Regs or your Licence. You still need to be able to produce your licence and Fish recorded on the App are not considered to be recorded on Your Licence as required by law..

CRGreg

So why bother recording on the app then?

Back