Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Looks like the same D.E. boat that was tied up in Toba a few years ago. I walked by it a few times and noticed that this boat had originally had the outboard setup and now was converted to a pod. I did notice the back motor well and seats where never taken out after the pod set up. Not sure if this was a professional install. I couldn’t see the condition of the floor as there where gas jugs and gear everywhere.

That is correct, 18’ model. I wouldn’t want anything less than a 175 hanging 3’ off the back. 200 should be perfect. Underpowered and offshore don’t do well together...
That DE is what they call a 18.6 (just over18'), raised hard top and larger bow rail. The 17.6 is rated for max.hp of 150hp. 200hp. that thing would fly.

Looks like the same D.E. boat that was tied up in Toba a few years ago. I walked by it a few times and noticed that this boat had originally had the outboard setup and now was converted to a pod. I did notice the back motor well and seats where never taken out after the pod set up. Not sure if this was a professional install. I couldn’t see the condition of the floor as there where gas jugs and gear everywhere.

Sounds about right. I spoke to this guy in the fall (boats been for sale for a while). He sent me a bunch of pics. It has been sitting, hull full of rain water for some time. Did have the original back seats and the pod which was a little odd. Believe the pod was done by a shop in Campbell. He is a logger and used it as a high speed commuter boat. The Merc has been run hammer down regularly.

Looking for that setup I was finally ready to bite on that local one and of course the pandemic hits, kids and rearranging family duties. By the time i got back to it it was sold :(

Back