LEH application not working

bpsuls

Yeah i know its last minute, been a busy month. I have until midnight tonight, but when i go into my Bconline account i cant apply. it only says LEH application or LEH authorizations in the list, and cant pick anything. I have active credentials and have been applying with no issues since 2016. Anyone else having problems??

Also doesnt let me pick any hunting licenses....
Thanks.

Did a similar thing to me few weeks ago, I had to update my info or something (even though nothing had changed). I guess it times out every 5 years or so. It took overnight for the email confirmation to get back to me tho if I remember right. It's another painful website just like most govt sites these days, check your info and go from there good luck.

check your profile. Top right it says BC resident (active) or (non active)
If non you have to update. Left side go to Update Residency. Upload pic of your DL
or anything with you address.Send in and it should be updated in 15 mins or so

This system is a bureaucrats dream. It is based on disconnect from the public and an illogical credential system where you have to show you live in BC Every 3 years to a branch of government who likely already know this through DL licences. It’s likely just a robotic computer gig now run by someone in another country.

Why do I dislike it? First year of its existence my son was able to log into my account from his home without any of my login information. Secure? Absolutely no way. Does it still “crash” like it used to?

Back