ISO: 18-22' boat <45k

MikePA

Looking for a 18-22' boat, 2015 or newer, low engine hours, clean, cuddy. If anyone has any leads or thinking of selling let me know.

Start googling the hull and look for reviews. If it checks out, that’s a good deal because if you looked at a Campion or a Striper with that same enclosure, that new and with that power, kicker and hardware, this is priced well.

Start googling the hull and look for reviews. If it checks out, that’s a good deal because if you looked at a Campion or a Striper with that same enclosure, that new and with that power, kicker and hardware, this is priced well.
Ok thanks I'll look into it

At 930kg, seem pretty light for a 20ft glass boat, know nothing about these boats but sure is a light built

IMO you should stick with the tried and true brands like campion, trophy or double eagle. They are built for our waters and resale value is solid.
I think posting here was a great idea.

Sounds concerning
Have a look and if you like it, make an offer subject to a surveyor looking at it and letting you know about the builder. They have lots of intel about different manufacturers. No one here has seen the boat before but many opinions already on it.

Have a look and if you like it, make an offer subject to a surveyor looking at it and letting you know about the builder. They have lots of intel about different manufacturers. No one here has seen the boat before but many opinions already on it.
The fact that they source it out to china to built it is very scary, i would stick to boats built in CANADA or the good ole USA, but i am not the one buying it lol

The fact that they source it out to china to built it is very scary, i would stick to boats built in CANADA or the good ole USA, but i am not the one buying it lol

as I was saying.

what did they source out to China? The fiberglass work? All the construction and rigging? So many unknowns.

Interesting picture selection. No motor pics, no broad side or rear 3/4 angle. Also not mentioning hours.
hiding something?

I contacted the owner. The ad raised a few red flags because it is poorly written.
A Trophy 2352 is an inboard designed boat. Apparently the boat is podded for the outboard.
The E-TEC is advertised as a 4 stroke "Runs like a 2 stroke but it is a 4 stroke". Really!
The interior of the boat looks like he used it as a chicken coop.

Still, might be a good deal if the podding is professional and the grime can be scrubbed.

I contacted the owner. The ad raised a few red flags because it is poorly written.
A Trophy 2352 is an inboard designed boat. Apparently the boat is podded for the outboard.
The E-TEC is advertised as a 4 stroke "Runs like a 2 stroke but it is a 4 stroke". Really!
The interior of the boat looks like he used it as a chicken coop.

Still, might be a good deal if the podding is professional and the grime can be scrubbed.

This was the one that originally had 2 pictures, and looks like it might have been wet (under) at one point due to the grime and staining. But if it checks out, a 2352 without the I/O hump in the way would be an excellent dance floor for fighting fish.

Back