Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Thats a

That's a 17'.6 DE, the 18.6 has a raise at windshield and helm area

It's actually a "Double Eagle 176". LOA is 17'-1". Unless they changed the hull LOA at some point from the 80's to the mid 90's design, but pretty sure they didn't. Either way, it's almost a foot an a half shorter than advertised. :rolleyes:

It's actually a "Double Eagle 176". LOA is 17'-1". Unless they changed the hull LOA at some point from the 80's to the mid 90's design, but pretty sure they didn't. Either way, it's almost a foot an a half shorter than advertised. :rolleyes:
Must be owned by a fisherman...exaggerates the length :p

He was honest that the boat needs some work. It’s still priced right for what you’re getting.

This owner must be reluctant to sell and/or delusional about the value of his boat....the boat was listed for quite a while last year for $175,000. You can see the old listing here, but I'm not sure the photos are still working:
https://www.grandyachts.com/brokerage-test/?boat_id=7064921

The ad posted this week says "by owner". When it popped up a few days ago it was listed at $158,000 and the ad text said "appraised at $175,000 last year" which might be another way of saying "the broker listed it at $175,000 last year but it didn't sell". The ad was edited this morning up to $168,000 and the bit about the appraisal has been deleted. It's a pretty cool boat though..

This owner must be reluctant to sell and/or delusional about the value of his boat....the boat was listed for quite a while last year for $175,000. You can see the old listing here, but I'm not sure the photos are still working:
https://www.grandyachts.com/brokerage-test/?boat_id=7064921

The ad posted this week says "by owner". When it popped up a few days ago it was listed at $158,000 and the ad text said "appraised at $175,000 last year" which might be another way of saying "the broker listed it at $175,000 last year but it didn't sell". The ad was edited this morning up to $168,000 and the bit about the appraisal has been deleted. It's a pretty cool boat though..
Interesting history there. High-end for sure. I really like the layout. Like the Pacific boats.

@Rayvon
Here is your new trailer. Single screw cummins and you are done.......

Might know someone or two who has done this recently.....

Back