Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Today is the day for double eagle shoppers! I could make that one look pretty sweet. Fresh black bottom paint and take the vinyl graphics off and it will look 15 years newer
Really,did you zoom in and look at the pictures?Obvious corrosion on main motor,torn up seats,holes in transom,obviously a neglected boat and he wants $14000. I think not.

Hmm I actually didn’t look too close.
Sounds like he might be related to my $22k 17’ DE nemesis then.

It is beat hard. Different bottom end on motor too? hull has chips all over. I think a 10ft long pole isnt long enough for that one for 14k atkeast lol
Really,did you zoom in and look at the pictures?Obvious corrosion on main motor,torn up seats,holes in transom,obviously a neglected boat and he wants $14000. I think not.

Last edited:
May be I'm being a bit too negative too.Stuck at home on a gloomy wet day with a torn rotator cuff (I think),but that boat isn't what I look for when I'm shopping around.I'm admittedly pretty fussy with my boats too.

May be I'm being a bit too negative too.Stuck at home on a gloomy wet day with a torn rotator cuff (I think),but that boat isn't what I look for when I'm shopping around.I'm admittedly pretty fussy with my boats too.
Not negative but more lack of pride of ownership on the owners. If owners let it get like that what kind of maintenance schedule has been done..none . What is fixed properly when broken..nothing..it speaks a lot to the care of the vessel in how it is taken care of. If it shows like that there's no care. I woulnt trust the sellers honestly at all in any case

Not negative but more lack of pride of ownership on the owners. If owners let it get like that what kind of maintenance schedule has been done..none . What is fixed properly when broken..nothing..it speaks a lot to the care of the vessel in how it is taken care of. If it shows like that there's no care. I woulnt trust the sellers honestly at all in any case
if the stringers and transom are fine, this would still be a good boat for sport fishing.

You guys are mad at 14k for a low hours turn key 18'6 double eagle?? because it has a differnt bottom end and ripped seats??? Mabey you guys dont know what your looking at??. Not the deal of the century but man those boats hold there value and are few and far between. Thats a hell of alot of boat for 13-14k with kicker and riggers.... just saying find another like it in that price range.

Today is the day for double eagle shoppers! I could make that one look pretty sweet. Fresh black bottom paint and take the vinyl graphics off and it will look 15 years newer

I think it is over valued, looks to be in rough shape... not for me, I'll pass :)

Back