Salmon and Bottom Fishing Rods and Reels For Sale

Ceilidh69

All appear fairly lightly used . I received theses with the last two boats we bought and do not use so time to go. Am not sure of the age.

Salmon

Daiwa M-One salmon mooching reel with 30 lb mono, mounted on a Shimano TDR1804 heavy action rood. $100
Daiwa M-One salmon Mooching reel with 30 lb mono, mounted on a Shimano TDR 1802 medium action rod $100
Shimano 400 GT Plus mooching reel with 30 lb mono, mounted on a Shimano TDR 90MH2B medium-heavy action rod $125
Shimano 400 GT plus mooching reel with 30 lb mono, mounted on a Shimano TDRM2B medium action rod $125

Bottom Fishing
Penn 309 level wind spooled with braid - not sure of weight but appears to be at least 50 lb., mounted on a Penn pursuit 6'6" rod SOLD
Penn 330 GT Level wind with braid - not sure of weight but appears to be at least 50 lb., mounted on a Shakespeare BWB 1140 6'6" Ugly Stik, SOLD

Located near Salmon Arm - will be on the Island in August (hopefully). Willing to meet in Kamloops or possibly Vernon/Kelowna for someone who will buy most or all or these. Likely too painful to ship so please don't ask. Will text pics if needed - PM with your #.

Last edited:
I would make an offer on the bottom rigs but I'm down in langley area. If you have plans for any trips down here. Send me a PM.

All appear fairly lightly used . I received theses with the last two boats we bought and do not use so time to go. Am not sure of the age.

Salmon

Daiwa M-One salmon mooching reel with 30 lb mono, mounted on a Shimano TDR1804 heavy action rood. $100
Daiwa M-One salmon Mooching reel with 30 lb mono, mounted on a Shimano TDR 1802 medium action rod $100
Shimano 400 GT Plus mooching reel with 30 lb mono, mounted on a Shimano TDR 90MH2B medium-heavy action rod $125
Shimano 400 GT plus mooching reel with 30 lb mono, mounted on a Shimano TDRM2B medium action rod $125

Bottom Fishing
Penn 309 level wind spooled with braid - not sure of weight but appears to be at least 50 lb., mounted on a Penn pursuit 6'6" rod $75
Penn 330 GT Level wind with braid - not sure of weight but appears to be at least 50 lb., mounted on a Shakespeare BWB 1140 6'6" Ugly Stik, $125

Located near Salmon Arm - will be on the Island in August (hopefully). Willing to meet in Kamloops or possibly Vernon/Kelowna for someone who will buy most or all or these. Likely too painful to ship so please don't ask. Will text pics if needed - PM with your #.
Interested in the bottom rigs. Are they still available?
Pics to koncan67@shaw.ca please

It is a Quaycraft built in Port Alberni in the early 2000s. Former guide boat. Moucha Bay Resort has a few of them. Almost completely redone over the last couple of years.

All of the salmon rigs are still for sale will be in the Island August 8-24 with a few days in the Parksville area.

Back