Props to Pacific Net and Twine

fishin solo

Crew Member
I gotta say as an angler I buy lots of tackle and gear throughout the year and the service that I’ve received from these guys has been second to none. I had a new product fail me on the water I just purchased and they had a brand new one for me within the hour for my wife to pickup and deliver to me on the water. How nice is that ? Instead of sending it off for warranty and waiting for it to be fixed and shipped back to me which I’m sure I would have had to cover the cost of the shipping , they gave me a brand new one instead. Anyways thought it was worth a mention of the great service and not leaving me stranded. I know what any other store would have said to me. Thanks again PNT and @Derby for answering the phone so early haha. Cheers guys.

Definitely agree. PNT are always a great resource. Main store for me is the Richmond location but I’ve also been to the Parksville store many times. Always helpful and great selection.

I called the Steveston store Wednesday to see if they were Open and I could tell right away they were from the voice of the guy who answered he was So Happy-I'll be there tomorrow or early next week-can never have enough tackle (!)

I met Deryk from my days at Charlotte Queen Adventures when we bought thousands of dollars worth of gear and bait every year. Now when I buy just a couple hundred dollars a year I still get the same service. He's a great guy and PNT is a great place but let's face it ,Deryks main girl is the brains behind his success.

Was just in the parksville location, great service very friendly bought a bunch of gear Deryk recommended as well as a bunch of gear others recommended, now u can’t afford to use any of it lol

I met Deryk from my days at Charlotte Queen Adventures when we bought thousands of dollars worth of gear and bait every year. Now when I buy just a couple hundred dollars a year I still get the same service. He's a great guy and PNT is a great place but let's face it ,Deryks main girl is the brains behind his success.

yes i have had the pleasure of have her on the team for over 12 years now... :)

Back