Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Apparently I post sideways and upside down pics everywhere, not just on the forum.

The pics....you've gotta hold the phone with the home button to to the right side when taking pictures so that they are oriented properly once uploaded to a forum or website. Either that, or you've gotta download them to a computer and rotate the image, save it, and upload after that.

If the pic is upside down your home button was to the left. If the pic is sideways the phone was in vertical orientation when the pic was taken.

Missed out on the 250 etecs and bailed?
We’re just firing them up today. I’ll have a diagnostic and hours today and we will know what we have. I need to steal a pinion gear for the leg on my boat so I’ll be on the hunt for another leg.once we know what we have. They’ll be up for sale. Hopefully I’ll recoup some of the cash I e put into my boat build!
They came off a parks boat, low hours (supposedly) , the parks boat switched to twin 300’s

This is my old boat, I had it at Thunderbird about 8 years ago and it didn't sell so I hauled it back to whitehorse and sold it through alaska boat brokers to a guy in anchorage. This is the same ad and photos from when I had it there.

They are famous for that...look the photo roll on the 26 hourston island runner, should be noted as "then and now" because it sure as hell is not in the condition as advertised and I know this first hand. Most of the pics are from 4 years ago when they sold it last. The driveway ones are more recent.

They are famous for that...look the photo roll on the 26 hourston island runner, should be noted as "then and now" because it sure as hell is not in the condition as advertised and I know this first hand. Most of the pics are from 4 years ago when they sold it last. The driveway ones are more recent.
I checked thier website and the boats not listed.

This is my old boat, I had it at Thunderbird about 8 years ago and it didn't sell so I hauled it back to whitehorse and sold it through alaska boat brokers to a guy in anchorage. This is the same ad and photos from when I had it there.
Oh geez. Good old Google bringing up old posts!

Brutal Brutus. When the CERB money runs out no one is going to have money for projects like that. Hope you get it for $500 off him in a few months.
Lol, dont think so, he is the owner builder of monaro, surprise he is letting it go, must be to busy building new boats. He told me he was going to fix and flip it, after all he knows those boats better then anyone

Ah...well even the rich run out of money after the stock market plummets. I have a trailer that is a little big for it but might fit well with a pod and a little birdy has a line on a 200hp. Maybe ask him to fill the hole and install a pod for a reasonable price. Lots of fish in the sea but only the long-distance trailer able boats can get to them, or at least that's what I tell myself on days I strikeout. You'll find a great one.

Ah...well even the rich run out of money after the stock market plummets. I have a trailer that is a little big for it but might fit well with a pod and a little birdy has a line on a 200hp. Maybe ask him to fill the hole and install a pod for a reasonable price. Lots of fish in the sea but only the long-distance trailer able boats can get to them, or at least that's what I tell myself on days I strikeout. You'll find a great one.
Was going to buy as a project, he bought that boat like 3 years a go, i had already pulled the trigger on a boat from the US, but that one was five minute away from my house, got posted 2 hrs before i seen it, buy the time i got the there he was already there with 1000$ in hand lol

Back