Budget Boat Build By Stizzla

Stizzla

Crew Member
I am a boat owner again! Kind of... Not a sea worthy boat as of yet. Double Eagle 16’
It’s a decent hull that I’m going to clean up and paint, and I have a good buddy who’s hooking me up with some pro boner power!
Besides that the boat is pretty naked. Need bilge pump, battery, Scotty riggers and wiring setup, sounder/GPS and some safety stuff like lighting. Also a little trailer refurbish.
I’ll be posting some pics up here as I go, please let me know if you see any great deals on the stuff mentioned above.
I will NOT be Robert Snydering this bad boy by any means, but hopefully it scratches the itch until I get my next step up boat. (Hopefully a big step)
8063CE84-0110-42F5-AE23-2C76B30B5090.jpeg DA43074C-A809-4D0C-8878-656040C8D849.jpeg 1F894039-BE4E-4D5A-B627-BC87B6D0E35D.jpeg

Last edited:
Congrats and come on, if there ever was a more douchey name that screams "BOARD ME DFO, DARE YOU" its definitely pro boner.

Do it.

That would be a great vessel name, ok maybe not :( sorry. Great project, I wish I had a little something to get me out on the water... wish I lived closer I would give ya some free help :) ...

Last edited:
That would be a great vessel name, ok maybe not :( sorry. Great project, I wish I had a little something to get me out on the water... wish I lived closer I would give ya need free help :) ...
If you lived nearby the stringers and transom would already be done! Could you imagine doing a 16’er after the miles and miles of boat you’ve been doing??

Boat looks pretty sound Stizzla, good find.
the steel trailer will be tough in the salt, keep your eye out for a good
galv trailer with a wreck sitting on it and swap them out.

Boat looks pretty sound Stizzla, good find.
the steel trailer will be tough in the salt, keep your eye out for a good
galv trailer with a wreck sitting on it and swap them out.

Agree, looks pretty sound from the pics, I don't see any weirdness :) I like the stern on that one...

Last edited:
I am a boater owner again! Kind of... Not a sea worthy boat as of yet. Double Eagle 16’
It’s a decent hull that I’m going to clean up and paint, and I have a good buddy who’s hooking me up with some pro boner power!
Besides that the boat is pretty naked. Need bilge pump, battery, Scotty riggers and wiring setup, sounder/GPS and some safety stuff like lighting. Also a little trailer refurbish.
I’ll be posting some pics up here as I go, please let me know if you see any great deals on the stuff mentioned above.
I will NOT be Robert Snydering this bad boy by any means, but hopefully it scratches the itch until I get my next step up boat. (Hopefully a big step)
View attachment 52381 View attachment 52382 View attachment 52383

Like going back to an old girlfriend. How does that usually work out? ;-)

Nice find with the power of course! Start posting in the Buy/Sell sections for parts. Any top or will you be eBaying/amazoning a Bimini?
It has a top, but the issue is I’m pretty tall and there’s no way I can get my head down to window height. I also don’t really want to be sitting so low that im on the floor. Tough call!57374312-931A-4E64-A7D2-FB7CE11273ED.png

Back