Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

sifter_sl_1772.jpg
83245062_614.jpg

Kenferm in Edmonton is known for spoilers on lots of his. Good spot for lights, speakers, towing etc... they don't look bad in person finished all purty like.

Douchefishingbc

This is an excellent price for this boat. A friend has the identical boat except with Suzuki power and he has really enjoyed his. He is not an offshore guy but does weekends with his.
No trailer, 2500 hours on main. Size looks good for fishing, the transom extension really helps.

They replaced the power head along with a bunch of other stuff that was wrong. The 27k is what the shop told him the job would of cost. The motor was under warranty from Merc. He didn’t have to test his insurance. He didn’t pay a dime. And loves the motor, but has had two blow up in two years. Anyways, I have nothing against Merc, I just hung a 15hp pro kicker on my boat.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is there to love about a motor thats blown up twice in two years? If you put a blindfold on me and took me for a boat ride without telling what kind of power was rigged on the back, granted it would be a 4 stroke of some kind, I wouldn’t have a god damn clue what was bolted to the back of the boat, either would any of us. So ask yourself what’s to love? I think knowing you have a reliable motor on the back is what people come to love. I wouldn’t be surprised if he owns a 6.0L powerstroke to go with his merc. Great engines after you drop 15K in them.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is there to love about a motor thats blown up twice in two years? If you put a blindfold on me and took me for a boat ride without telling what kind of power was rigged on the back, granted it would be a 4 stroke of some kind, I wouldn’t have a god damn clue what was bolted to the back of the boat, either would any of us. So ask yourself what’s to love? I think knowing you have a reliable motor on the back is what people come to love. I wouldn’t be surprised if he owns a 6.0L powerstroke to go with his merc. Great engines after you drop 15K in them.
When it’s running. He loves it..... all outboards have their issues. They all blow up. I’m not sure that any brand is more reliable than the next. Verado, small displacement with a supercharger, its working hard for the ponies. If he gets another year out of the new under warranty power head I’m sure he’ll be happy enough.

When it’s running. He loves it..... all outboards have their issues. They all blow up. I’m not sure that any brand is more reliable than the next. Verado, small displacement with a supercharger, its working hard for the ponies. If he gets another year out of the new under warranty power head I’m sure he’ll be happy enough.

What kind of fuel is he running in it? If he’s not already and up for it, he should run premium gas-no ethanol. Higher compression needed to burn so easier on the engine. Will drop a bit of power though.

Last edited:
Other than 23 Lbs heavier than the Yami, what do you think the draw back is with Verado? It's the right HP for me just I have no $$$ and would have to figure out a new kicker/ as a have Honda dual binnacle. #switching is a pain.
Take a close look, the seller is a bit shady, bad experience with that place myself

The last verado engines I had contact with had their issues but those were first gens (10 years ago). Turned me off of merc for many years and I have only recently started to consider them again. I know more recent year verados are good engines and have a couple buddies that have put 4-5 seasons on 200 and 225s and are happy. Just wouldn't be my preference. If it were merc, and I had the choice I'd be going with twin sea pros but that's based on my application.

If that engine hasn't gone for a dip, or sat with a leg in the chuck for last four years with next to no use (or been abused in some other fashion), maybe it's good value for the right person. If I needed a single 200 and rigging, it's gotta be half the cost of replacement. I'm always a little cautious when I see something from a dealer I don't know that seems priced below value.... never hurts to phone and get a story.
Lol, listen to the story but dont believe it

They replaced the power head along with a bunch of other stuff that was wrong. The 27k is what the shop told him the job would of cost. The motor was under warranty from Merc. He didn’t have to test his insurance. He didn’t pay a dime. And loves the motor, but has had two blow up in two years. Anyways, I have nothing against Merc, I just hung a 15hp pro kicker on my boat.

I ran into my marina neighbor in sechelt yesterday. He has a pair of 350 SC verados that are 2 years old and one sucked a heat gasket boom...new long block but he says it's still not particularly stable. I also hear the new v8 300hp non SC verado is a heck of a motor. Personally when the time comes I will most likely go yamaha due to dealer support in my area.

Has anyone run a new duo prop Suzuki yet?

I'm with "Buckethead",why anyone would pay top dollar for a motor (Verado) that has a rep for blowing up is beyond me.Maybe somebody that has had one for many years with no problems should add their comments if that's possible.I personally like to know that I'm getting back to the dock at the end of the day .Being covered by warranty means nothing when your drifting around with no power.

Well it turns out my first post is an amazing posting segment for anything and everything from junk to high priced hot rods of the boat world!

Since most of the normal population cant afford those kinda high priced hardware, I thought it would be nice to make a NEW thread to post boats to help guys get out on the water for under 30k in BC and maybe Alberta only if they share the gas prices with us... haha!

Now this is totally possible, lots of good deals here and there and lots of starter boat packages out there so lets get them loaded up on this thread guys!

you can all fill my other thread with craziness and over priced junk!

I ran into my marina neighbor in sechelt yesterday. He has a pair of 350 SC verados that are 2 years old and one sucked a heat gasket boom...new long block but he says it's still not particularly stable. I also hear the new v8 300hp non SC verado is a heck of a motor.

Same thing I was told. Non blower version was recommended to me as well.

$8,500 · 21' Campion Walk Around Used Victoria

West Shore: Langford,Colwood,Metchosin,Highlands

21' Campion, I believe it's a "Fishing Machine" - Yamaha 115 four stroke fuel injected - Suzuki 9.9 four stroke high thrust with ...

Ad Id: 35701401

Posted: April 24, 2020

AutosBoatsPower
Obviously underpowered and these boats were known to rot out,but might be worth checking out (really well).

DAMN thats a good deal.. anybody want to buy my boat ? lol ill buy this one!

Back