Salmon plugs

REID NICHOL

I had some salmon plugs for sale last year. Posted info and answered the many request for pictures. LOTS of supposed interest. Nothing but a bunch of window shoppers. Not one person showed up.

I had some salmon plugs for sale last year. Posted info and answered the many request for pictures. LOTS of supposed interest. Nothing but a bunch of window shoppers. Not one person showed up.
Ok. What ya got and what’s your location? Price or prices? Maybe post the pics on this thread? Are they for sale again or is this post just to complain?

lol I need a new window are you selling one? Can you send me lots of info and pictures? Trade for a box of kleenex?

49762182437_64e5b973fc_z.jpg

Maybe you’re asking too much?

I blew out 160 in 2 weeks between this forum and Facebook market place last spring

I will go find the picture or take some more. $20 for 10 and $5 for the Lucie Louie. Nanaimo.
Private message me some pics. I’ll probably take them. I can e transfer. And send my mom to pick them up. She’s in Nansimo.
Can't post a picture because of size restrictions. Can't find where to PM? I see the image is already attached to my previous post.

Attachments

• plugs.jpg
    plugs.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 152
  • plugs.jpg
    plugs.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 143
  • PLUGS2.JPG
    PLUGS2.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 142
  • PLUGS2.JPG
    PLUGS2.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 143
  • PLUGS2.JPG
    PLUGS2.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 140
Are you willing to ship to Vancouver? I will take 10 regular (the smaller green or pink and white colours . And the Lucie (lucky?) Louie x 4 - again smaller is better for me.

Got any 4"? I'll cover shipping to Vancouver if you do.

Back