Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I bet your glad you sold it when you did though!
Naw.
It was so economical and reliable and great for picking up crab and prawns and day trips to sidney spit. Looked so sexy in the driveway too.
But there has been a couple posted on here in the last week or two that are getting the juices flowing.

Well you should be able to get one back in the driveway if you still have a few pesos. Just experienced the new reality, sold a carbon bike frame that Ebay recommended I sell for 750 for $350. Non-essential assets have probably dropped by 40-50% in value for the foreseeable future.
I’m showing some discipline. I’m saving all my available $ for real estate investment. Then when I make profits on the project I will put a portion back into a boat.
If I were to pull the trigger today, it would either be the turquoise shamrock for 35k (offer $30k) or the 24’ trophy with rebuilt 250 for $24k
Both seem like great bang for the buck

I’m showing some discipline. I’m saving all my available $ for real estate investment. Then when I make profits on the project I will put a portion back into a boat.
If I were to pull the trigger today, it would either be the turquoise shamrock for 35k (offer $30k) or the 24’ trophy with rebuilt 250 for $24k
Both seem like great bang for the buck
In markets like these cash is king! There will be much better deals coming up in equities, real estate and boats. We are entering uncharted economic territory and the resolution to big market disruptions is always to the downside.

In markets like these cash is king! There will be much better deals coming up in equities, real estate and boats. We are entering uncharted economic territory and the resolution to big market disruptions is always to the downside.
I might buy land in Northern Italy

That is a sexy boat with ample power.
I bet you’re at at least $100k CAD to your door though.

It's like a brand new boat tho with 176 hrs and ready to fish. You'd get 10-15 years of enjoyment out of it with very few issues. I know someone with a 15 year old 2601 who's done nothing to the boat but service the motors annually. Buy something and start adding on kicker, electronics, trailer. It adds up. I did the math on my boat after I bought it in 2012. I spent 50% of the original purchase price on; riggers, electronics, kicker, kicker bracket, trailer mods, main motor preventative work, radios, more electronics etc etc. It's the price of freedom brother. Just don't tell your wife everything....

Lol totally! My bud sold his 2006 2301 for 40k. Great boat... Loved fishing on it.

That is a sexy boat with ample power.
I bet you’re at at least $100k CAD to your door though.
I bought my 2459 from Jeff at Bayside in Everett. Great guy to deal with and very helpful with all the border BS

Back