FoodSaver bags on sale at Canadian Tire, 25% off.

Aquaholic

Crew Member
FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealer Roll, 2-pk

8" x 20' each, reg $34.99 on sale for $24.99

Last edited:
Buy 8" x 12", 100 pcs. is 100' for $30.00 so about .30 cents/ft. Now CT has on sale 8"x 40' for $25.00 is .63 cents/ft. In reality for 100 cut pieces is less than half the cost of full rolls..
Man you have to watch CT marketing practices. Their so slimy!!

Go to Amazon.ca and see what you can pay for 8" x 100' vacuum bags about .35 cents/ft. Now that's acceptable!

Last edited:
Buy 8" x 12", 100 pcs. is 100' for $30.00 so about .30 cents/ft. Now CT has on sale 8"x 40' for $25.00 is .63 cents/ft. In reality for 100 cut pieces is less than half the cost of full rolls..
Man you have to watch CT marketing practices. Their so slimy!! Go to Amazon.ca and see what you can pay for 8" x 100' vacuum bags about .35 cents/ft. Now that's acceptable!

Are you suggesting CT has the 8" x 100 pieces for $30? If so, can you link it please?

CT rules and I love them forever. End of story. I got a deal there that is the best deal anyone has ever received anywhere. Even the store manager wrote on the box in the back room “save for pickup for the guy who just won the lottery”

also they’re Black Friday and Boxing Day sales produce some killer deals on tools up to 90% off

CT rules and I love them forever. End of story. I got a deal there that is the best deal anyone has ever received anywhere. Even the store manager wrote on the box in the back room “save for pickup for the guy who just won the lottery”

also they’re Black Friday and Boxing Day sales produce some killer deals on tools up to 90% off

Someone bought the ‘all in one’ ratchet, screwdriver, wrench and Allen key set...

Back