Noooooo !

I posted this in a different post about getting gas in Nanaimo. “Just make sure that there is no Ethanol in it. Ethanol is hydroscopic, hard on (some) fuel lines and is less energy dense than normal gas. “Marine” (marked gas) has no ethanol in it and is normally either mid or premium grade.”
I burn a lot of fuel so I haven’t seen the need for me to use fuel stabilizer (except once after getting suspect fuel in Ukee) but from others I talk to they use seafoam and other such products when they fill up at land base stations.

With all this down time, the tractor & other ground equipment are drinking a lot of fuel. Not a huge deal, but nobody likes feeling used & abused.
Feeling a bit better about trying out new prawn spots, though. Even at $1.19. A lot better than $1.39 which it was three weeks ago.

65.3 in Fort McMurray yesterday. I crammed $42.00 in my wife’s Jeep after about 3 weeks. My diesel truck is still sitting in the driveway full and hasn’t moved in more than month. I did start it yesterday and it fired up so that’s a plus! Lol

Last edited:
Back