All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump has blood on his hands today and more to come. Umerica you are ******! Your leader is a moron.......

I would have voted for him the time and boy would I regret it now.

Nothing to fear tho will be back at church for Easter

I'd love some evidence that someone (senior officials) in the world has a plan for a way out of this, or the first clue about what they are doing. I think we all need to come to grips with the fact that we cannot sustain the shutdown of our economy for the length of time it will take to adequately flatten the curve, and we can't let it just go fast because way too many reasonably young and healthy people will die when the health care system gets overwhelmed.

I'd love some evidence that someone (senior officials) in the world has a plan for a way out of this, or the first clue about what they are doing. I think we all need to come to grips with the fact that we cannot sustain the shutdown of our economy for the length of time it will take to adequately flatten the curve, and we can't let it just go fast because way too many reasonably young and healthy people will die when the health care system gets overwhelmed.

BC. covid modeling (domes day) report comes out today by bonnie 10:30 this morning...

This pandemic and it's serious health effects on humans as individuals and as societies really is above worrying about what the stock market, ryan.

It's not about the market. It's about society. We are a market driven society, and without the market, society collapses eventually. I don't minimize the pandemic, it's real and devastating...as are the measures we're taking to control it. I'm desperate to hear someone suggest a way out of this other than wait for a vaccine because we won't last that long...

It's not about the market. It's about society. We are a market driven society, and without the market, society collapses eventually. I don't minimize the pandemic, it's real and devastating...as are the measures we're taking to control it. I'm desperate to hear someone suggest a way out of this other than wait for a vaccine because we won't last that long...
There is no easy way out. We are just buying time to allow medical resources to keep pace with the disease. Like any virulent disease, this one will spread to infect most people, eventually. We have no good option other than to wait it out for a vaccine. As long as we have sane heads, groceries and functional health care systems, the economy can recover.

All the modelling I am seeing from Spain indicates an end of May lifting of quarantine. Thats based on the Chinese experience. Unfortunately using China may not be the best choice given they have incredible control over people and business with the use of their facial recognition systems, payment processing systems and 200M security camera. I've got a video I will share shortly.

8 weeks is the timeline thats be thrown out and that is if we go to even more sticked measures. They say things like travel restions will probably have to stay for 18 months till they get a vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back