12 gauge shotgun

tinboatrobb

Looking for a used,but in good condition 12 gauge shotgun. Prefer a pump action but not a deal breaker. Live in Victoria and have valid PAL. Thanks.

You can get a savage for like $200. Brand new.

I bought mine at Reliable in Vancouver. Mind you that was 4 years ago and not during zombie warfare.

Used might be tough to find right now. I think you can pick up an 870 express new on sale for about $500. Ive had mine for a couple years now and put over a thousand rounds through it without so much as a hiccup.

Used might be tough to find right now. I think you can pick up an 870 express new on sale for about $500. Ive had mine for a couple years now and put over a thousand rounds through it without so much as a hiccup.

Love my 870, worth a few extra bucks. They’ve been a go to forever.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info guys. Bought a mossberg 500a pump action 12 gauge for 150$ off another member here.
Although there are tighter and prettier guns out there you won’t be disappointed with the Mossberg depending on what you are going to use it for. The US military and a lot of law enforcement use them. Not cause they are the fanciest but durable. They might not cycle as smooth as a lot of guns but you can throw it in the the mud and it with still chamber a round. I have a short barrel model that was for home defence and when I’m in the bush quadding with the kids for bears etc. It looks like now it will be my zombie apocalypse gun? Lol. Let us know how it shoots....

Anyone got an 870 that they are looking to sell? Looking for a bird gun but also have a trip to Bella coola this year and a bear/camp gun might be nice to have

Looking for a used,but in good condition 12 gauge shotgun. Prefer a pump action but not a deal breaker. Live in Victoria and have valid PAL. Thanks.
If your looking for something cheaper can’t go wrong with a maverick 88, there around $250-$300 depending if there on sale. Never had a problem, cheap lots of fun

Back