2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am heading out tomorrow as well... Let's make a pact and post if one of us gets into fish to post the info(eg, location, depth, bait or lure etc)... Not very many days left until we get shut down on april 1st. Lets see if we can work together to get a fish on the boat and home for dinner before the dumb non rentention BS comes into effect.
Down!

I’ll be out tomorrow out of burrard civic. Might make the run across if I can get out of home office at a decent time. Winds look light. Will keep in touch on here tomorrow.

Not very many days left until we get shut down on april 1st..
Did they make the announcement... browsed thru the fishery notices and didn’t see anything. Last year I believe it was mid- to late-April... or does someone have the inside scoop?

Make sure you’re constantly checking your lines. Pacific cod are everywhere
Yes this for sure. The slightest dip check it. Had several yesterday. The bloom is there as well which from my experience the salmon feed in so a good/bad sign.

They are my favourite. What set up are you using now that is attracting so many of them?

these aren’t actually pacific cod, they are small walleyed pollock, usually like a pound , not worth eating. Wormy little guys too

these aren’t actually pacific cod, they are small walleyed pollock, usually like a pound , not worth eating. Wormy little guys too
Ok that's what I was going to ask. I've yet to determine what they actually are as there's been much debate

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back