All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i agree .but how do you isolate and not have a 3rd srike at menal heath? 3rd one gets 30 days in the hole.so if the schools are open ,hen we can have space to prepare.There are many resons for more storage units built the last year.fractal geomaty may become your life line.How is comox valley the only city without a airport RCAF?troops mobalized ?We muster to protect the north island and that means more ventalators.we need comfotable space to combat this virus and dissease and what better to fracture with fractions to get a better sensus.but thats just one opinion of a CBC position(cubanbastardchild).

yes i agree .but how do you isolate and not have a 3rd srike at menal heath? 3rd one gets 30 days in the hole.so if the schools are open ,hen we can have space to prepare.There are many resons for more storage units built the last year.fractal geomaty may become your life line.How is comox valley the only city without a airport RCAF?troops mobalized ?We muster to protect the north island and that means more ventalators.we need comfotable space to combat this virus and dissease and what better to fracture with fractions to get a better sensus.but thats just one opinion of a CBC position(cubanbastardchild).

What are you smoking?

look up what fractal geometry is and you will understand.
like this?
[icasso.jpg

Lots to learn about how the Chinese Government denied and covered-up @ the start of this global pandemic, for sure. Many lessons to learn there. What about the lessons yet to be learned from the USA/Trump's handling of the crises?

March 24, 2020
Ford is not wasting any time to quickly ramp up medical supplies to fight the coronavirus. In fact, Ford was inspired by the crisis management approach during the ill-fated Apollo 13 moon launch. Autoline’s John McElroy interviews Jim Baumbick, VP, Enterprise Product Line Management, Ford.

Crazy times brings out the crazy in people.

Looks like the 82 billion support bill is being held up due to last minute additions giving the liberals unlimited power to raise taxes, spend and do whatever they like without any parliament oversight. Bye bye democracy, disgusting they are using this crisis to get unlimited power.

I thought that was pulled from the bill last night.

One section was but 2 sections left that give them these powers.

Actually they were forced to abandon their insane plot to grant them dictatorial powers by opposition members:

National coronavirus update, March 24: Parliament suspends emergency session

It appears that the government is continuing to negotiate details of the legislation with opposition parties after the Conservatives balked at a provision that would have given the government sweeping powers to unilaterally spend, borrow and change taxation levels without the approval of Parliament.

https://www.mapleridgenews.com/news...rch-24-parliament-suspends-emergency-session/

Nog

Find it crazy they chose to shut down boat ramps , if want to go self isolate on the ocean , get some fresh salty air in my lungs , and get away from they 24/7 covid19 news for my mental health
What the heck is wrong with that , open the ramps

$6 trillion? Come on let's really get this party started, never mind $850B, never mined $2 trillion, let's roll with this: Trump claims there’s ‘light at the end of the tunnel’ as White House pitches $6T coronavirus stimulus package

Find it crazy they chose to shut down boat ramps , if want to go self isolate on the ocean , get some fresh salty air in my lungs , and get away from they 24/7 covid19 news for my mental health
What the heck is wrong with that , open the ramps
So if you want to be proactive you should call Vancouver parks board and voice your displeasure. I did this morning. The ramp is not closed there is just no parking for truck and trailer. At least that was what I was told. I know, its stupid. Can't have one without the other. I told the fella I spoke to I wanted to lodge a complaint. He said he would pass it on. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't. Thing is, spouting off on this site is like preaching to the choir. I urge anyone and everyone with a trailer-ed boat that utilizes the Vanier launch to call and register how they feel about it. Don't be mean, just stick to the facts. There is no socializing. Boat goes in the water, boat comes out of the water, period. Maybe they will reverse this by the weekend. Power in numbers boys.

So if you want to be proactive you should call Vancouver parks board and voice your displeasure. I did this morning. The ramp is not closed there is just no parking for truck and trailer. At least that was what I was told. I know, its stupid. Can't have one without the other. I told the fella I spoke to I wanted to lodge a complaint. He said he would pass it on. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't. Thing is, spouting off on this site is like preaching to the choir. I urge anyone and everyone with a trailer-ed boat that utilizes the Vanier launch to call and register how they feel about it. Don't be mean, just stick to the facts. There is no socializing. Boat goes in the water, boat comes out of the water, period. Maybe they will reverse this by the weekend. Power in numbers boys.

I assume they are trying to discourage bad social distance practice by eliminating general vehicle parking. Why not argue for vehicles with trailers parking only.

That is what I would and have suggested. Its easy enough to segregate truck and trailer from car parking in that parking lot. I could do it by myself in an hour with tape and barricades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back