All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are expecting the unemployment rate to spike above 20% in the short term. Personally I think that’s fairly convertible estimate because I’m seeing a mass shut down of everything out there

Someone I know just spent three hours on the phone to see if they will get any help from the so called COVID EI benefits because their dental office shut down due to help stop any kind of covid19 transfer . It sounds like the government is making it very hard to get the benefit.
Just get laid off due to lack of work and boom you're insured

Buddy is at Cabelas and they're not allowed to sell him a handgun. Funny, no breaking news about it. :eek:

And what was the result?

They are contacting me and they already have a hardship plan established. Not sure what it is yet. Have to keep business going, and switch to autopilot. I will post up what I found out. Today pretty much all of my clients shut their doors. You can imagine what that is like. I would suggest people with businesses reach out to their immediate banks and ask for help now. I am trying to remain ahead of this and think positive. Anyone who thinks they are safe are foolish. Every industry is getting hit. The grip this thing is already having is only beginning.

How long until the crazies start coming out of the wood works. Crime is going to go through the roof here shortly. Even otherwise decent people’s judgement is going to be compromised when the hurt starts to hit home never mind the crazies of this world. All these businesses closed down in these cities and lower foot traffic and presence in the streets. I think the Army and Reserves may be called up, I can see martial law coming into effect ?

There are only about 800 soldiers in BC. Once you remove the musicians, clerks and other people who never qualify on anything war related and those who can't be called up because they are doing more important work as civilians, the number is much smaller. Calling them up to assist the +7000 RCMP would be a stellar 5% increase in manpower and an incredible exercise in communications that don't talk to each other and units trying to figure out how to distribute the dozen 80 year old pistols they each hold.
Don't read this as me chucking scat at the troops, I was one and know enough to expect very little.

View attachment 51370
Was in Abbotsford today, hoarding is still continuing across the Lower Mainland.
No TP or Kleenex on these shelves
There are only about 800 soldiers in BC. Once you remove the musicians, clerks and other people who never qualify on anything war related and those who can't be called up because they are doing more important work as civilians, the number is much smaller. Calling them up to assist the +7000 RCMP would be a stellar 5% increase in manpower and an incredible exercise in communications that don't talk to each other and units trying to figure out how to distribute the dozen 80 year old pistols they each hold.
Don't read this as me chucking scat at the troops, I was one and know enough to expect very little.

Do we have a mobile hospital unit in BC? If we do I would guess that many of the medical staff could not be called up as they would already be working in the over taxed civilian hospital system. I understand the US will position their Navy Hospital Ships off their large coastal cities.

Last edited:
Just get laid off due to lack of work and boom you're insured
Really easy for our guys in construction. There’s legislation specific to construction to allow for easy lay offs as it’s a part of the business especially large commercial companies. The legislation doesn’t transfer to other types of business

It is true First nations has been blocking road to visitors. I heard some businesses in town have already shut down voluntarily.

The First Nations doesn't want to spread the sickness in Tofino/Ukee community because of the hospital situation there. Just trying to protect residents, and to protect elders on reserves.

Went done the googles rabbit hole and came across this and many other interesting reads...Don't know what to think anymore about it. I'm giving my brain a rest and just going to relax and make some tackle. Blah!

============================================

No one wants this to come out about Coronavirus. Spread this, it keeps getting censored.
renderTimingPixel.png

In 2016 Nature Magazine published an article about China engineering a bat coronavirus and scientists worried it would leak.

In 2010 scientists in Wuhan published a study stating they combined HIV parts with SARS. This was building on a 2007 study where they tried combining a SARS-like bat coronavirus with HIV pseudovirus that was not previously infectious to humans. While they were researching the SARS-like bat Coronavirus, they were unhappy with the low rate at which it infected human cells. So they genetically altered it to make it infect human cells more effectively -- by giving it an HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) outer shell, which enabled the SARS-like coronavirus to attack human cells via ACE2 receptors.

2015 study, scientists in Wuhan: They took a bat coronavirus and made a chimera virus that specifically attaches to the ACE2 protein to "to maximize the opportunity for pathogenesis and vaccine studies in mice".

And this is significant because what I just described pretty much sums up our current Coronavirus (first study published about COVID-19, attaches toACE2 receptors, same scientists as the study from a decade ago, Peng Zhou) .

A picture of the Lab in Wuhan, tweet from the Chinese gov. in 2018 . The only BSL4 Lab in all of China, in the epicenter of the outbreak. With Asia’s largest virus bank.

Reports that the lung damage it causes is like a combination of SARS and AIDS. People still testing positive after recovering and even dying after being discharged from the hospital

Know what we have legitimate proof of? SARS accidentally leaking out of bio labs multiple times in China before.

I’m merely spreading legitimate articles, studies, and news stories that span over a decade, all tying back to Wuhan, engineered viruses, bat coronaviruses, shady Chinese student arrests smuggling vials into China and Harvard Bio-Chem head getting money from Wuhan. Canadian government scientists who trained at Wuhan Lab getting fired last year.. China silencing multiple Doctors who tried sounding the alarm in December.

They are the facts. What is also a fact is when you piece them all together, they get labeled as unverified claims with absolutely no valid counterargument or evidence against it. Yet, despite how much overwhelming facts point to this, it’s still not true because they said so? Again no one is denying it came from bats, so they arent debunking anything. It is also not a bioweapon, i never claimed it was, so they are not debunking anything there either.

FYI you’ll notice a lot of these articles have disclaimers (some brand new since yesterday) about them being used as a conspiracy. They offer absolutely no counter argument other than “it came from bats, therefor it is not from the lab.” Uhh okay, not disputing it came from bats. You will also notice the Chinese trolls tearing apart the HIV aspect of this, while ignoring all the rest of the evidence. (check comments, obvious whos working for China.)

Watch this get censored.

one of many censored posts., Ive also been permanently banned from r/worldnews for writing this as a comment. It would be impossible to post this in the r/coronavirus subreddit.

EDIT : felt this had to be added, explains the recent editors notes on these articles. They werent there when i found them.

5. When rumors are spreading in the cyberspace, commentators should find the original post and the publisher as soon as possible. Commentators should compel the website administrators to delete the original post....

Cyberspace Administration of China Internal Documentation for Internet Commentators. -from popular ex-CCP whistleblower.

We know CCP trolls exist, 2nd source , tasked with controlling the online narrative and spreading misinformation. Silencing the truth.

EDIT 2

to all the chinese trolls that keep attacking the HIV aspect only. This post is not only about that. There is a lot of shady suspicious **** going on with Wuhan institute being a common denominator. With nefarious looking experiments that go back decades, all similar to what we have today. And a history of lab accidents. There are several reputable articles, peer reviewed studies, suspicious arrests. ALL tied to Wuhan, but once we start questioning things, we are labeled as spreading misinformation and fear mongering. No, these are all factual reports for people to make their own judgment, i am merely publicizing them because it is vital for the scientific community to know its origins and composition.

EDIT 3 March 16: Australia researcher finds ‘cure’

Our doctors were very, very surprised that a HIV drug could actually work against the novel coronavirus and there was a bit of scepticism,” he said.”
Maybe stick to making tackle

Went done the googles rabbit hole and came across this and many other interesting reads...Don't know what to think anymore about it. I'm giving my brain a rest and just going to relax and make some tackle. Blah!

============================================

No one wants this to come out about Coronavirus. Spread this, it keeps getting censored.
renderTimingPixel.png

In 2016 Nature Magazine published an article about China engineering a bat coronavirus and scientists worried it would leak.

In 2010 scientists in Wuhan published a study stating they combined HIV parts with SARS. This was building on a 2007 study where they tried combining a SARS-like bat coronavirus with HIV pseudovirus that was not previously infectious to humans. While they were researching the SARS-like bat Coronavirus, they were unhappy with the low rate at which it infected human cells. So they genetically altered it to make it infect human cells more effectively -- by giving it an HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) outer shell, which enabled the SARS-like coronavirus to attack human cells via ACE2 receptors.

2015 study, scientists in Wuhan: They took a bat coronavirus and made a chimera virus that specifically attaches to the ACE2 protein to "to maximize the opportunity for pathogenesis and vaccine studies in mice".

And this is significant because what I just described pretty much sums up our current Coronavirus (first study published about COVID-19, attaches toACE2 receptors, same scientists as the study from a decade ago, Peng Zhou) .

A picture of the Lab in Wuhan, tweet from the Chinese gov. in 2018 . The only BSL4 Lab in all of China, in the epicenter of the outbreak. With Asia’s largest virus bank.

Reports that the lung damage it causes is like a combination of SARS and AIDS. People still testing positive after recovering and even dying after being discharged from the hospital

Know what we have legitimate proof of? SARS accidentally leaking out of bio labs multiple times in China before.

I’m merely spreading legitimate articles, studies, and news stories that span over a decade, all tying back to Wuhan, engineered viruses, bat coronaviruses, shady Chinese student arrests smuggling vials into China and Harvard Bio-Chem head getting money from Wuhan. Canadian government scientists who trained at Wuhan Lab getting fired last year.. China silencing multiple Doctors who tried sounding the alarm in December.

They are the facts. What is also a fact is when you piece them all together, they get labeled as unverified claims with absolutely no valid counterargument or evidence against it. Yet, despite how much overwhelming facts point to this, it’s still not true because they said so? Again no one is denying it came from bats, so they arent debunking anything. It is also not a bioweapon, i never claimed it was, so they are not debunking anything there either.

FYI you’ll notice a lot of these articles have disclaimers (some brand new since yesterday) about them being used as a conspiracy. They offer absolutely no counter argument other than “it came from bats, therefor it is not from the lab.” Uhh okay, not disputing it came from bats. You will also notice the Chinese trolls tearing apart the HIV aspect of this, while ignoring all the rest of the evidence. (check comments, obvious whos working for China.)

Watch this get censored.

one of many censored posts., Ive also been permanently banned from r/worldnews for writing this as a comment. It would be impossible to post this in the r/coronavirus subreddit.

EDIT : felt this had to be added, explains the recent editors notes on these articles. They werent there when i found them.

5. When rumors are spreading in the cyberspace, commentators should find the original post and the publisher as soon as possible. Commentators should compel the website administrators to delete the original post....

Cyberspace Administration of China Internal Documentation for Internet Commentators. -from popular ex-CCP whistleblower.

We know CCP trolls exist, 2nd source , tasked with controlling the online narrative and spreading misinformation. Silencing the truth.

EDIT 2

to all the chinese trolls that keep attacking the HIV aspect only. This post is not only about that. There is a lot of shady suspicious **** going on with Wuhan institute being a common denominator. With nefarious looking experiments that go back decades, all similar to what we have today. And a history of lab accidents. There are several reputable articles, peer reviewed studies, suspicious arrests. ALL tied to Wuhan, but once we start questioning things, we are labeled as spreading misinformation and fear mongering. No, these are all factual reports for people to make their own judgment, i am merely publicizing them because it is vital for the scientific community to know its origins and composition.

EDIT 3 March 16: Australia researcher finds ‘cure’

Our doctors were very, very surprised that a HIV drug could actually work against the novel coronavirus and there was a bit of scepticism,” he said.”

This is ridic. Can the admins delete obviously inflammatory posts without substantial supporting information

@Admin cleanup on aisle four.
funny-fail-hitting-golf-ball-ice-breaks-fall-lake.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back