Noooooo !

Cuba Libre

Just yesterday I filled the boat up at Costco, Courtenay at $1.24.9 Happy was me.. Tonight its $1.07.9 ! Gonna go back tomorrow with a few gas cans . Maybe pick up some TP as well !!!

That was fast! Usually a drop in crude price doesn’t make it to the pump so quickly. A rise is reflected at the pump almost immediately, though. Funny the way that goes.
Here in Powell River, we have almost the highest gas prices in the country. It’ll be interesting to see what happens here.

That was fast! Usually a drop in crude price doesn’t make it to the pump so quickly. A rise is reflected at the pump almost immediately, though. Funny the way that goes.
Here in Powell River, we have almost the highest gas prices in the country. It’ll be interesting to see what happens here.
With a barrel of oil less than a bucket of chicken gas we’ll go down down down

how the heck do you get your boat to fit in the costco double pumps ? there is usually a huge line up of cars and the pumps dont have enough space to move the boat into them without blocking at least 2 pumps or 1 lane.

I take the far right hand lane---drive the truck to the pump, with my boat filler on the left side of the boat. I try to get into the forward pump if I am just filling the boat. Hard left from the pump and I am gone after filling. Also by using both sets of pumps, I can fill the truck at the same time as the boat. I dont block other vehicles doing this. Forgot to mention, the far right hand lane is a single lane-- so no conflict.

I go to costco with the boat when the pumps open which, where I go, is hours before the store opens and few are there.

OK... now I’m really pissed. According to gas buddy.com, the lowest price in Powell River an hour ago was $1.39.9.
Down a few cents, but jeez!

Ya you are getting screwed and by one of your own politicians

My marina was charging 1.5$ per litre as late as last week and only recently dropped to 1.2$. I loved to support my local marina but not if I can save 80-100$ per fill up by transferring fuel from gas stations. I guess the real question is are there any differences between marine fuel vs automobile gasoline.

Back