Stock market

This is when many get rid of currancy and buy gold.

DOW 30 swung around 1200 today. There is so much automation in trading now, with bots ripping off positions via algorithms like banshees as they look for trends and patterns. I am going to watch Wallmart tomorrow as it held through the first beating but hey surprise a COVID-19 case related to a store in Kentucky...this should be a good watermark around how fear is driving markets come tomorrow.

[QUOTE="chromatose007, post: 974539, member:
Pensions and bonds are going to get WIPED out. Be warned...[/QUOTE]
Oh boy
You are predicting a worse case scenario beyond belief!
I don't know where the bottom will be and business is in for hard times, but there will be a recovery.
The Corona Virus is NOT ABOUT to wipe out humanity as we know it.

Yeah they would have to have some path to profitability before I would touch that sector.

The way it is now, it's basically a giant system to maximize the viability of the black market.

Go check out canopys big grow site here in town...shuttered. That sector was hyped beyond belief. I have some friends who made a shitload on the ride up and some who got crushed on the way down. Cost dollar averaged into oblivion. Now it just has to be a pe play like everything else after the hype moves on.

Cash is still in the account... He texted me last night and said the delay because of my wifes name change saved us 30% o_O

Maybe I should just buy a whole bunch of diesel and salt.

I'm continuing to load money in to blue chips and VOO. I'm down a bit, like everybody, but this is deal time. Once the recovery starts, which is probably still a ways out, but it'll happen, I want to have as much as I can. It's only a matter of time before the market gets back to where it was. The biggest risk I think will be if the shine has come off Trump as an investor's president and it starts looking like Biden might get in. That's not a comment on who is a better politician or what's right or wrong, just a comment on how I think markets will react.

I'm continuing to load money in to blue chips and VOO. I'm down a bit, like everybody, but this is deal time. Once the recovery starts, which is probably still a ways out, but it'll happen, I want to have as much as I can. It's only a matter of time before the market gets back to where it was. The biggest risk I think will be if the shine has come off Trump as an investor's president and it starts looking like Biden might get in. That's not a comment on who is a better politician or what's right or wrong, just a comment on how I think markets will react.
I agree I don't see any kind of stability until well after the election. I think Corona just hit the launch button on an already panicked finger.

The biggest risk I think will be if the shine has come off Trump as an investor's president and it starts looking like Biden might get in.

I agree their will be a recovery in the Stock Market.
Impossible to tell right now when the bottom will be reached and how long it will take to recover.
It will happen even if Biden is elected and Trump is defeated !
The world will be a better place without Donald Trump!!

Is that a joke? Or are you actually serious? Mj space is a disaster with no recovery in site

MJ did not unfold the way people thought it would and extremely over hyped. I made good profit on my shorts and from what I heard from the experts and finical advisor the bigger companies are an excellent buy right now. The pot sector will be huge.....it is taking time with growing pains.

Cash is still in the account... He texted me last night and said the delay because of my wifes name change saved us 30% o_O

Maybe I should just buy a whole bunch of diesel and salt.

This is like the only time in history back office delays have helped anyone. Doesn't matter there was a bump today, next week and those to follow will surely bring continued volatility.

Back