Sportsman show

Was just at the Sportsman show! Even more of a stinker than usual not much of anything for sale
Stopped over as well this afternoon, place was packed. Sales in my opinion as well were non existent but lots of knowledgeable reps to chat with. Seniors $12 for admission and $7 for parking.I swore I saw a Yamaha 2000 generator for $788. That's a great deal if that was the case. Aluminium boots galore and neat ideas for pick up truck tents.

Thanks for the reviews. Was debating heading down to attend but opted to head up to the ski hill instead ... with a surprise 5cms when we arrived at the hill early this am and hearing the show is only so-so and no real sales/deals, I think I made the right decision!

Cheers!

Ukee

I was disappointed @Andrew P was not there. I bought a couple of his spoons last year and had some success last summer so i was hoping to stock up. It was actually one of the main reasons I went. I guess ill have to buy them online

I was disappointed @Andrew P was not there. I bought a couple of his spoons last year and had some success last summer so i was hoping to stock up. It was actually one of the main reasons I went. I guess ill have to buy them online

@Salmon Seeker wasn't able to make it work this season between the cost, looming salmon restrictions and family commitments.

Back