SOLD SOLD SOLD! Double Eagle 176 w/ LOW HOUR Yamahas

Stizzla

Crew Member
You know my love of fishing and that translates into the care I’ve put into this boat. I am very sad to sell her, but the time has come.

B3100D27-7435-4EAC-B85A-6DC3CB168CE1.jpeg 6F2C1E3D-8B51-4BB6-96CB-768565DB7C12.jpeg 6E164058-09C6-401C-8C3F-343262FC4CEF.jpeg

- 2 owner boat (a buddy of mine and myself) on this 1990 hull.

-main motor is 2008 4 stroke Yamaha 90 with 166 hours. Not a typo. This boat was primarily a lake boat until 3 years ago, and has been washed with soap and water and flushed after each use. Never moored.

- kicker is 2012 Yamaha 9.9 HT with prop guard. I purchased this from a sailboat with virtually no hours so I would say it’s still under 200hrs. A tie bar connects the motors when trolling.

- electronics are twin 7” screens. A garmin for the fish finder and Lowrance hook 7 with chip for the GPS map

-2 newer interstate batteries with switch

-LED light bar and LED strips in gunnels. Great for charging flashers on the way to your spot.

-the stand up top is 2 years old with sloper curtain.

-gloss blue vinyl wrap done in 2018 also with large eagle decals (looks awesome). If you prefer white boats, you can peel the wrap off and the hull is in great shape and was corrected and polished before the wrap was installed.

-includes Scotty electric downriggers and all legal safety equipment most of which is new in packaging.

-ez loader has new wheels, tires, hubs, springs and roller hardware. New step up fenders here next week. No structural rust (just some cosmetic)

there are many more features like new seats all on swivels. Also comes with a with keel guard (not installed yet)

Only listed on SFBC at this time. price is firm

Last edited:
Your ride should go quick!! Will miss you on the forum! I’ll have my boat complete in the next couple of months. I’ll be moored in Sidney. Your welcome to tag along

Your ride should go quick!! Will miss you on the forum! I’ll have my boat complete in the next couple of months. I’ll be moored in Sidney. Your welcome to tag along
Count me in! Thanks:)

All I've gotta say is this money better not be going to a chrome alternator for your truck.
The truck might be going next. But that was a damn funny comment! I’m already getting friends texting me lol’s from that one from you!

Good luck Steve! You can never go wrong with a quality Double Eagle hull. Condition is everything. Are you sure about this?

Back