Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Looks like they raised the whole deck to the height of the doghouse or something funny?

Last edited:
Looks like it wouldn’t be great for fishing, rear deck looks a little strange, probably not the best cruiser either. Hard to tell from the photos but looks like a boat that’s had a lot of money spent on it but looks a bit off

I can’t believe they spent 180k? That’s crazy especially without going to new outboards. Some marine shop padded the books pretty good with that project
I have a price list or spec sheet from about 5 years ago when I thought about having a 26' built. I'd have to look around but I'm pretty sure with the standard 5.7 inboard it was around $125 000.00. With twin 150's you had to basically pay for the second outboard and the other one was covered by the cost on deleting the inboard. Seems high to me as well....

I have a price list or spec sheet from about 5 years ago when I thought about having a 26' built. I'd have to look around but I'm pretty sure with the standard 5.7 inboard it was around $125 000.00. With twin 150's you had to basically pay for the second outboard and the other one was covered by the cost on deleting the inboard. Seems high to me as well....
Its been on Facebook for some time with a link to all the pics on the website. Not one you would enjoy fishing on as is, nice cruiser or commuter though!

Looks like they built that hourston as a commuter. Further it looks like they actually sunk the original floor for those storage cabinet and seating? Not what I would have done but to each their own.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Apparently well under half of what you spend on it.

Dang with that layout not sure who would be interested in it, it will take a special someone with similar style/taste as owner i guess.

I spent 200k on mine but will sell for 100k, if interested... PM me!

Last edited:
Back