What's for dinner tonight ?

wwllnahlf, don't quote me yet .please, and i failed.It was the lumerjack from thriffys/sobys/safeway that sill has me hooked.and the turkey on the spit will need to thaw.quite a wind that blew into comox bay this moring and i meet a feellow . from the chuck that said.i wish for a shrimp fishiry this year .and this person is a gift.PICT0243.JPG

8WzvSwn.jpg

6ZY3Of8.jpg

Hungey.jpg

Nog

What we call Northern Gold. Plucked from the ice just a couple hours ago, buried in the snow and packed in snow from the very lake it came off of. Rushed home, cleaned and in the pan with seasonings and fried in butter. Accompanied with fried potatoes and fresh tossed salad.

Sorry boys but there is “NO FINER” eating fish in the world.

49523407366_b4e85c4a8a_z.jpg

49523407096_55408bddc5_z.jpg

49523406326_29264437fe_z.jpg

"Don't waste ur salmon skin! make into a giant crisp. Sprinkle salt+Pepper+cayenne pepper on skin. Straight in the oven fat side up until golden" Jamie Oliver

After years of chucking the skin out, I tried this again tonight. I like it, my wife doesn't.
I never scale a salmon. Farmer move.

3gKAgyp.jpg

Served with Basmati, Spare Gooses and an Italian loaf for dipping up those wonderful sauces.
And of course a fine Red to quaff it down with.

Delicious!!

Nog

Man Nog! I think the whole forum wants to be friends and have dinner at your place. Perhaps you should start up a B & B.

Back