Thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would slap a car alarm system on my boat if there were a lot of thefts in the area, set the motion sensor just right, bag the brain from the elements
done and any motion shes going off.. just a thought . (dry land only)
Thats not all we can do .We can arm ourselves with wit ,"be a better psychiatrist to stay ahead of the sociopath" .remember these thieves lack concisness and are no more than wild animals ,and there are no animal problems ,there are people problems and as concisious humans our brains are hard wired to fix problems.wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure.

Thats not all we can do .We can arm ourselves with wit ,"be a better psychiatrist to stay ahead of the sociopath" .remember these thieves lack concisness and are no more than wild animals ,and there are no animal problems ,there are people problems and as concisious humans our brains are hard wired to fix problems.wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure.
You have just opened a new dimension in my brain, i actually try to crack your code talk but it's un hackable lol your a funny guy Mr Plotter

Posts like this **** me off. Also some comments do the same, "its OK insurance will cover it" whoever thinks that needs to shake their head. I have 1 word that will stop all the crazy BS stuff going on, +accountability. There should be an swift, hard, life altering reaction to all the BS actions these losers are doing. Would Canada really be worse without all these losers? Why is it getting worse? Because the do-gooders hug a mugger Politicians who with a full mouth of **** would not say it tastes bad because they don't want to offend anyone, enable, promote and accept it. Boycott a rd, camp in an illegal place, be an addict, not work and cause trouble long enough and Horgan (tax payers) will pay for your new residence and all you need in life. Getting harder and harder to be an honest hard working tax paying citizen of Canada. Pray I don't catch any of those riff raff low life stealing anything I have worked a lifetime to acquire legally. Like some have stated already, insurance will not be OK and my route taken.

HM

The worse threat of thievery is the theft of our liberty as long lived hard working canadians by canadian govenment working toward civil liberty.One of our liberties being stripped is the one to speak our mind , and too pick up the arms of wit without being mindfull may have you and your friends and family labled a terorist .

This is once again veering off into a conversation that is off topic and frankly ends up becoming political and polarizing. So to avoid the inevitable, it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back