Flutter Jigs 4 oz Boat Show Special

sir-vivor

These are 4oz lead jigs, coated with Pro-Tech painted, baked on so they will not chip !
You pick which ones you want and you also get the treble hook (extra strong 2XL eagle claw) and SS ring.
$3 bucks each + ship or you can pick them up at my place in Richmond.
Please PM me or call 7787730348 (please leave message if I don't answer)
These are great for Salmon and Bottom Fishing
flutter 2020.jpg
or Glow #10
Flutter glow 2020.jpg Flutter hook.jpg
20200127_110831.jpg

Last edited:
Going to be at boat show on the 5th (wed) , PM or call me and I'll bring with me what u want and meet. Will be there fro. Open to around 2.

Going to be at boat show on the 5th (wed) , PM or call me and I'll bring with me what u want and meet. Will be there fro. Open to around 2.

These look kool, are guys having good results with them, what are the most popular colours?

These look kool, are guys having good results with them, what are the most popular colours?
I have used #4 in Bam and killed the Springs in early July and used all the others with success for all kinds of bottom fish. I only brought them out this since Jul 2019 , Cant wait to try the glows which should really work. They do work and u cant beat the price for a 4oz flutter jig complete with ring and treble ...Thanks for comments

I got a spring, a coho, three rockfish, a cabezon, and some under lings in 20 mins in the rocks outside the Broken Group last July on a 4 oz yellow one from sir-vivor. It was a fishy year.

I got a spring, a coho, three rockfish, a cabezon, and some under lings in 20 mins in the rocks outside the Broken Group last July on a 4 oz yellow one from sir-vivor. It was a fishy year.
Great to hear Tubber ! Ya , they fish well and thanks for your response ! Tight lines 2020

I am coming to the show on Wednesday, but need to work the morning to make some money to buy some more ****.
Let me know if you are going to be around for the afternoon, would love to meet and pick up a few of your hot jigs!

I am coming to the show on Wednesday, but need to work the morning to make some money to buy some more ****.
Let me know if you are going to be around for the afternoon, would love to meet and pick up a few of your hot jigs!
PM sent

Ill take 10 of those babies.
3 #1, 3#2 and 4 #5. Is the #5 glow?
I can meet in Vancouver - I work close to Main and 2nd or do the shipping thing.

REVISED! Ill take 2 of each please...

Last edited:
Back