Bow Pulpit

Fish-on

I know this is a long shot but, I thought I would test the waters before I build one. I'm looking for a fibreglass bow pulpit 14" wide and 34" long. Similar to G.W or Parker.

brant marine might possibly have something you could mod

I know this is a long shot but, I thought I would test the waters before I build one. I'm looking for a fibreglass bow pulpit 14" wide and 34" long. Similar to G.W or Parker.

pls keep me posted, I am interested as well. I was thinking of making it from scratch but if something is available that can be modified, that would save me a bit of time... thx

I reglassed mine on a 26' Skipjack that had a rotten wood core. using new marine plywood at the core I was careful that any bolts fastening the pulpit or anchor winch were drilled thru FG not wood by drilling a larger 1 1/2- 2" holes in the wood and filling that with FG. works great!

I am just about to pull one off my Glaslpy 28. 32" long 18" wide tapering to 16" at the tip. Can't have the roller, but the rest is up for grabs.

I am just about to pull one off my Glaslpy 28. 32" long 18" wide tapering to 16" at the tip. Can't have the roller, but the rest is up for grabs.

thank you, can you text me a few pics please 4038967504

Yes I do. Have dealt with them before on other items when I had my Explorer.

Worth a quick call anyways

Yes I do. Have dealt with them before on other items when I had my Explorer.

Worth a quick call anyways

called them, Around $600 with the roller, hummm :eek:

Funny that is exactly the price I was thinking. Seems reasonable to me. It will be a really nice piece and is done with vacuum infusion so light and strong.

I made a pulpit for my SeaSport out of 2 pieces of 1" Teak. Its incredibly strong

IMG_0252 (Large).jpeg

Funny that is exactly the price I was thinking. Seems reasonable to me. It will be a really nice piece and is done with vacuum infusion so light and strong.

I made a pulpit for my SeaSport out of 2 pieces of 1" Teak. Its incredibly strong

View attachment 50540

Thats a beauty, ya $600 isn't much, 4-6 week lead time so might get it ordered up!

Just ordered up a new one... done ✅ thx for the info and lead :) This is going to look awesome!

Bow Pulpit (1).jpg Bow Pulpit (2).jpg

Last edited:
looks great glad you found one. I called Campion a while back they don't manufacture any less then 17" wide, unfortunately to wide for my son's 20ft Sea Ox. Guess I will just fibreglass a custom one for the boat. No big deal was just trying to save some time. Thanks for all the help and input everyone.

looks great glad you found one. I called Campion a while back they don't manufacture any less then 17" wide, unfortunately to wide for my son's 20ft Sea Ox. Guess I will just fibreglass a custom one for the boat. No big deal was just trying to save some time. Thanks for all the help and input everyone.

Campion may make a smaller one, you should call them as well... ya need know.

Back