Prawn Limit Decreased to 125 April 1st 2020

I’m not talking about in your boat cooler. in your residence- which can be your RV, or your Motel ((legally a residence) So if on an extended stay in the Straight you could have a weeks worth of limits at your motel, just not in your boat cooler on the water just like the law reads.

Wrong you are sir. You will get your arse ticketed if staying in your "motel or RV".....tent or yurt with 2 chinook per day on your extended stay. You are allowed 4 Chinook in total until you go back to where you receive mail and what is your "primary residence".

Don't load up the Winnebago so that there are fish tails hanging out the windows and expect a DFO officer to ask you if you get your T4 mailed to a license plate before he writes you a ticket and impounds everything.

Exactly why our fisheries are getting phucked and not being caught enough except for the Cutwater from WA state.

These hypothetical threads about how to cheat the system are disgusting. Possession limits are double the daily limit. Going to processors, getting people to ferry your catch home, mailing your catch home so you can sit and rape fish all day and screw everyone else over is wrong. Just like going to get reprints of your license so you can get around annual limits or marking fishing or transferring marked fish from your license to another person's. It's all wrong and how any can justify it to themselves is also wrong.

These hypothetical threads about how to cheat the system are disgusting. Possession limits are double the daily limit. Going to processors, getting people to ferry your catch home, mailing your catch home so you can sit and rape fish all day and screw everyone else over is wrong. Just like going to get reprints of your license so you can get around annual limits or marking fishing or transferring marked fish from your license to another person's. It's all wrong and how any can justify it to themselves is also wrong.

Bang on,, Very few people travel farther than I do annually or spend more money or time on this than I do yet I feel fully content with what I’m aloud to take home all with in the rules and regulations. Again I’ll say it,, if all your doing is going out there to do is fill your freezer, your missing out on the whole thing.

Not something most of us would ever do but there is all kinds of people out there looking to find a way to beat the rules.
The biggest problem is they have made two sets of rules which is just causing resentment and lots of hard feelings.

Back